Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have always been a McLaren guy, why?, I donīt know, why do people support Football teams even if some of them loose and loose and loose?, up to this day I just donīt know, when I was a kid I just became a Mclaren guy, been a Mclaren guy since, not even the fact a Spaniard is driving for them has change my allegiance. Gora McLaren!
    Jose Arrambide
    Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition
    Monty Python Flying Circus

Liked 35 Times in 18 Posts
    I always supported Lotus because they did the most incredible innovations, and when Senna joined Lotus it was the perfect combination. After Lotus F1 disappeared, I always followed the team where Adrian Newey was designing (Leyton House, Williams, McLaren and now Red Bull). So I'm glad that he left McLaren before that Spaniard arrived to the team.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Being italian, I've always supported Ferrari, not matter who the drivers are, and i have a special eye for the team Jarno's driving for
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i've always supported mclaren,it wouldn't make a difference whether KR is in mclaren or in ferrari,i will always support mclaren and it's drivers
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Well, my preferences change due to the fact whether I like the current team or not. For example I supported Hakkinen and disliked Shumacher, then Shumacher and Ferrari won my admirance and Mclaren became very unpleasant to me with their attitude. Two years ago, I supported Alonso and Renault and hated McLaren and poor Kimi, last year I contnued to dislike Mclaren, was torn between Ferrari and Renault until Alonso made some ugly comments about Ferrari, Shumacher and later his own team.
    So now I support Kimi and Ferrari.
    Formula 1

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Different mood for each different season

I have nothing to do with the teams since they are nowhere based team where I am living, and although I drive a Honda they currently aren’t yet a winning car to make my dream come true besides their idea running such confusing car how to draw the map.

I do support all those big and best looking teams consistently challenging the title such as Ferrari, McLaren, and BMW (Williams). Naturally I will give more support to the weakest one of them to beat the stronger.
    As such, I will give special support to the weakest driver from those big teams.

From the first race and pre-season testing, the above teams vary one another to be the fastest, terefore for the hero of this year my vote goes to those more unpopular like: Felippe Massa, Robert Kubica, and Lewis Hamilton.

They aren't main WDC material, but they can give a really mean challenge for the title

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    For me it has always been about the team, not the driver. It must be around 1977 when I first started watching F1 (yes, I know I'm old) with my first real memory being that of Reuterman and Lauda driving the awesome sounding 312T2B. I loved the colours of it but the sound of the flat 12 was something else, no other car sounded that good.

From then on I was hooked, Lauda quit, to be replaced by the "all or nothing" Villenueve, who was then paired with Scheckter and my dad brought me my first Ferrari cap. The rest is history as they say.

I have always supported the drivers who come to ferrari but once they leave, I am no longer interested in them. Many drivers see a seat at Ferrari a great honor but those who leave and go to other teams disrespect that honor. Like others I was glad that Michael retired rather than moving to another because, even though the team is always my main focus, it woukld have been very hard to see someone who achieved so much for Ferrari move elsewhere.
    :ninja: silent and deadly :ninja:

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Always supported Ferrari because of their motor sport oriented philosophy that you can find in the details of all their cars.
    No matter the drivers it was always Ferrari. There was only one exception M. Schumacher, and like Hawkmoon and CarlMetro already pointed out, I was laso relieved that he finished his career at Ferrari.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Teams: Ferrari, for several reasons. First they are in the game since day one not like others who come and go depending on the money they can make from it. Second they are a real manufacturer and make their own cars I could (I wish) buy a Ferrari and see some connection to motorsport. Third they are loyal to their colours, always red no matter who pays their fees. Fourth they have gone through good and bad times and never quit, more or less like Williams but luckier. Fifth most of the drivers agree it is an honour to drive for the prancing horse and as we say in Spain (Roughly translated): There's got to be something about water when they bless it.

If not Ferrari the poor teams such as Minardi, this year it will be Spyker.

Drivers: To me it has always been a Ferrari driver or a newcomer who looks like the real thing, nowadays and based on nationality reasons Alonso. Besides I have learnt thanks to Schumacher that it does not really matter if you are nice or not, good drivers are there to win and I pay more attention to that than to other factors.
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    I don't think moving to another team after driving for Ferrari is being disrespectful. Quite an ignorant way to look at things.

I don't support a particular team, I prefer the driver, and I tend to favour the team they drive for. However there are 2 teams I've always appreciated and liked. That's Williams and McLaren. However since Sam Michael has taken over Williams, my fondness for them has died down.

I always enjoy seeing McLaren do well.

At the moment I don't have any particular favourite driver. I wouldn't say I'm a fan of anyone. I hope we get to see more of Alonso's personality this year in the way we did last year, and I hope he doesn't become a mute like Montoya did when he moved there!