Zaragoza vs Sporting Gijon. Efrian Juarez needs to work on his defending i dont know about you guys but every game i see of Zaragoza Efrain lacks skill of defending. His offensive side is good when he goes up he contributes to Zaragoza's attack upfront. Today Gijon's Barral just made him look bad on that play and im guessing thats why Aguirre took him out. Pablo Barrera is beginning to get his level back the same Pablo Barrera that went to the Mundial 2010. . What do you think of Efrian's process so far?. . Do you like Chivas,Cruz Azul, Tigres and Pachuca for Copa Liberatores? i think its 4 teams since Pachuca isnt in the Concacaf Champions League and the other teams in the top 8 qualified are.. . What surprises do you see for the Winter Transfers? Who will leave? Do you think there will be any european offers for some young mexican potentials right now?. . BQ(off topic question) Do you think Jordi Alba Valencia's defender could be the perfect replacement for Evra in Man U?I think he has good attacking skills and defending skills to cover Evra for the future. If Alba leaves this all leaves to why Guardado is being signed by Valencia at the end of the season to cover his position.. I have had my Blackberry Storm for quite a few months now but am really not using it to it's full potential. How do I download apps for it? And which apps are the best, and why?. . Thanks.