Thread: 'Indycar 36'

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

'Indycar 36'

Behind scenes show debut. What did you think? Ideas? etc. It was ok for the first, I enjoyed it, and more indycar on tv the better. Next is Graham Rahal .
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    great race and really liked this segment. Again I see the ratings were not great, but whatever, it was fun to watch and very well covered by NBC crew. Who knows, maybe if the racing and the tv coverage continues at this level, the eyeballs will start coming back:

[youtube]Nq3fI389MEo&hd=1[/youtube]

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Today show with Graham was ok, but time would be used better if they show more of their private life, like inside of that bus or what they do in off times ,cribs,cars etc. These type shows should be repeated through the week in prime time to generate interest and itroduce new people to the racing world.My opinion.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FIAT1
    Today show with Graham was ok, but time would be used better if they show more of their private life, like inside of that bus or what they do in off times ,cribs,cars etc. These type shows should be repeated through the week in prime time to generate interest and itroduce new people to the racing world.My opinion.
    For me that would be a total Snoozer.

But then again I would rather see 1/2 hour of the guy working the Shock Dyno than what a driver does in their off time.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm with you in many ways, Anthony. The Rahal piece was so fluffy I was boooooored. I want to see the driver and the team working through their challenges, not playing a round of golf with dad. I know they can't show us strategy sessions, so please give us pits and paddock action. Show us the many ways they improve lap times, repair crashed cars, etc.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by champcarray
    I'm with you in many ways, Anthony. The Rahal piece was so fluffy I was boooooored. I want to see the driver and the team working through their challenges, not playing a round of golf with dad. I know they can't show us strategy sessions, so please give us pits and paddock action. Show us the many ways they improve lap times, repair crashed cars, etc.
    I could watch anything motoring on TV indefinitely , but as fans we are in to Indy racing already and know what is going on, therefore I think showing the other side of racing life is good idea and could bring in new fans who are not in to racing to watch and start fallow Indycar. My take on it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FIAT1
    I could watch anything motoring on TV indefinitely , but as fans we are in to Indy racing already and know what is going on, therefore I think showing the other side of racing life is good idea and could bring in new fans who are not in to racing to watch and start fallow Indycar. My take on it.
    The target for this sort of show is not the gearheads like us who are already fans. It is targeted at an entirely different audience.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.