Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast

Thread: WRC3

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Will someone make a game of the 2013 season?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan9
    Will someone make a game of the 2013 season?

I guess Milestone will. Or have they said something about not making WRC 4?

I drove Rallye de France recently, here are the stagetimes (a little competition, eh?)

Pays d'Ormont 2:22.77
    Vallee de Munster 3:03.76
    Hohlandsbourg 2:52.28
    Salm 2:36.75
    Firstplan 4:33.54
    Grand Ballon 1:42.47

They were servicing the Playstation Network so these are not seen on the leaderboards. The PSN's ArskaTehtaalla1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hopefully they bring out the 2013 game before the last round. I wish Milestone would do what Codemasters did with F1 and have the game our relatively early in the season.

Liked 227 Times in 119 Posts
    I just got this game last week. I think the handling/physics are pretty good. My main gripe is that there are way too many repeated stages/parts of stages. On some rallies, you feel like you are just driving the same stage over and over again. Only other complaint is the total lack of fanfare if you get on the podium or win a rally. There should be some podium footage or something similar.

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    That's so "funny" that Milestone have not yet realised any updates or patches for the pc version.... It so.... Milestone is a very stange company, do not even bother to update a non functional game to their customers....

I have deleted the game from my PC and I'm gonna throw that ****ty game in the trash...

I have no words what I think about Milestone. Will never again buy any wrc-games as long as Milestone has the contract...

Over and out.
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RAS007
    I just got this game last week. I think the handling/physics are pretty good. My main gripe is that there are way too many repeated stages/parts of stages. On some rallies, you feel like you are just driving the same stage over and over again. Only other complaint is the total lack of fanfare if you get on the podium or win a rally. There should be some podium footage or something similar.
    I agree with the above, just got the game for PC. (though getting a go on it when my son isn't playing it is hard work lol). I agree about the stages being repeats/reversals of the same parts over and over. As I understand it though there is a very limited budget for the game compared to some of the competition, so I can understand the tactic. I'm sure all of us would love full accurate stages in a game, but for now WRC 3 was worth buying in my opinion. My only other gripe would be the cartoon career mode, it was better with the Academy.
    "Second place - back to normal" - Mikko Hirvonen Mexico 2013

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Just done a few runs down the long Vascao stage in Portugal and managed a best time of 6.22.93 in a Fiesta WRC. So how much faster can you lot go?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't like career mode at all. In fact, I don't see what it adds to the game. I just play in WRC mode where I can use my favourite drivers. When do we get a patch again? I play on 360 and its still not 100% perfect yet.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WRC3 patch annnounced early on April

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    I really have no words for how rubbish Milestone treat their customers. This patch better have some major upgrades - and WRC 4 better be a large improvement too.
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.