Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 LastLast

Thread: WRC3

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Anyone know if the cars can be easier to control! Proton is extreme, WRC as well but after a while get use to and Evo X is good
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiGalliNo1
    I've driven on Rally NZ stages before, and WRC 3 Rally NZ is pretty much SPOT on! Amazing Graphics!

Just drove Rally Finland in an Evo X. The best!

Now I wish I could have a Mitsubishi WRC05 and a Suzuki SX4 WRC and an Octavia and the old Xsara in this game!!!!
    I got the game for xmas and so far, as a casual blast im really enjoying it! most of the stages I have driven so far are waaay better than the previous games, though the tarmac in Crychan annoys me as the great orme is over 3 hours drive away in real life! Sweden is great, as it NZ though the shadows are a bit extreame in places and I find it hard to see where to go...

The damage makes me laugh. Apparently ive just completed a stage in Mexico with a snapped piston and seized engine, both which can be repaired in a couple minutes!! Seriously who the hell in the development team comes up with this crap?!

Anyone else on xbox have a 2mb update today?

Actually coming back to it, you can handbrake, brake and all at the same time as accelerating! I've gotten use to the WRCars and love Finland, Germany and Monte! Evo X still a good car, DS3 and Focus too. Mini not so much and thought I'd be happy with the Polo R but don't care haha over all, great game!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyc85
    I got the game for xmas and so far, as a casual blast im really enjoying it! most of the stages I have driven so far are waaay better than the previous games, though the tarmac in Crychan annoys me as the great orme is over 3 hours drive away in real life! Sweden is great, as it NZ though the shadows are a bit extreame in places and I find it hard to see where to go...

The damage makes me laugh. Apparently ive just completed a stage in Mexico with a snapped piston and seized engine, both which can be repaired in a couple minutes!! Seriously who the hell in the development team comes up with this crap?!

Anyone else on xbox have a 2mb update today?
    Any insights into how to get the most out of the Mini in terms of set up?

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Not a clue if im honest, but as standard the Mini does handle badly, especially over the bumps!

Just doing a PWRC round in Argentina and Louise Cook is winning it in her little Fiesta! Just like real life I guess!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi all,
    Any modders out there know how to turn off the windscreen damage the cracking is a nice touch but it cracks way to easy over small jumps and even hitting the little red and white tape track makers ive just started to really enjoy the cockpit view (thanks to ec sim plugin dont like seeing steering wheel so move cam forward) and it just spoils the whole thing
    cheers Dag

Lots of downforce at the rear for the MINI. Works a treat on Tarmac...

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    I've heard that codemaster will be developing the next one more likely the 2014 edition though. I hope so rumours have it Gymkhana will be removed and longer stages (30min+) will be brought back.

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    How can longer stages (30mins+) be brought back when they have never been there before? Where did you hear the rumours?
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    And I thought Milestone had the contract for a few more years. And yeah, the last time anyone had anywhere near 30min+ stages in the standard game was Pundershaw in Rally Championship 2000!
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion: