Page 17 of 80 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: WRC3

Liked 98 Times in 52 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lcd
    OMG It's perfect!!!

i didnt play the previous games but for me physics are just not right,cars seems to be way to heavy no powersliding at all,steering through corners is not right or the driver was to slow.WRC cars have power,you have to master it.
    R.I.P.Colin Mcrae

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spyros
    i didnt play the previous games but for me physics are just not right,cars seems to be way to heavy no powersliding at all...
    One of the previous games main complaints, was the extreme powersliding/drifting of cars no matter the surface.
    Hopefully the will find the balance for this one. WRC cars have power Indeed, but the don't spin,slide and drift like hell,
    especially on asphalt. GroupB cars -as far as I am Informed- will have that kind of behaviour though.
    Anyway, It would be very Important to play the previous ones (at least WRC2) so to get the whole picture and make a safe comparison, with WRC3 Τα ξαναλέμε λοιπόν, όταν κυκλοφορήσει το παιχνίδι!

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    If thats all we have to look forwards to I wont be buying this game. Its very pretty graphically but the physics look absolutely awful.
    Eight years on...you would think that we would have had something that was able to compete with RBR in the physics department by now, I guess the casual gamer market is the largest.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Picking up a game, Is obviously a matter of personal taste.
    The point about the WRC3, Is to be as decent as possible, since It's the official WRC game.
    Based on what seen so far, It's moving towards that direction; It looks Improved In many aspects,
    compared to the previous 2 titles.
    RBR will continue to be the King Of Sim Rallying for many more years. I believe It was made to be that way...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A lot of new footage and comments, In Sim Racing preview:

[youtube]Th_OVkttH0g[/youtube]

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Very nice and detailed preview with many positive critics...I am almost sure that when finished this game will rock
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts
    Yeah! But it'll be weird to see drivers like Loeb and Hirvonen often getting beaten to wins by Dennis Kuipers, Michal Solowow, Daniel Oliveira and the rest again...
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Milestone check these forums (among others too) and as far as I know, they have already written down all observations (Including the AI suggestions) So far we know that AI drivers will be more aggressive compared to the previous titles; let's hope their performance Is based on real drivers career statistics.

So far, we've seen many thing been asking about:

-new stages
    -narrow roads
    -longer stages
    -technical stages design
    -more detailed enviroment
    -Improved sounds
    -New co-driver
    -Improved physics (based on previews)
    -more WRC atmosphere In the presentation, the menus and during race

Hopefully, there will be more things to add/Improve until game Is complete

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Well it's pretty easy to work out relative pace of the different drivers, even per event, based on a formula we use in SA to determine seeding order for our rallies. Surely it's not hard to work that out based on the time in stages. Sure there are variables but it's not that hard. Simply divide the person's stage time by the fastest time of the stage. After a few stages of doing that you get an average percentage and you can multiply any stage time by that factor to work out what time a AI should do through a stage.

I do like the new co-driver, sounds like a massive improvement, just hope he doesn't keep moaning at you and forgets to tell you where the next few corners go, like the last two versions did.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    I wasn't a huge fan of the last 2 games, though I played them due to a lack of alternatives, however this one looks like a real step up. The sounds still need massive improvement but overall it looks like physics and graphics wise it's going to be the best WRC game ever (RBR excepted of course!)