Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: WRC3

Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    I cant steer normally with this mod, its like an offroad jeep with all diffs locked.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSon
    I cant steer normally with this mod, its like an offroad jeep with all diffs locked.
    Actually you can't steer easily on higher speeds, right? It's easier on low speed Isn't It?
    If I remember well, this feature has to do with filters (like In RBR) that make steering harder on high speeds so car Is more stable.

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Is it possible to adjust the steering rotation with this mod? I adjusted it in the Logitech profiler to 362 degrees but in the game I have the full 900. It is impossible to drive like that.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    I'v tried the new EC Sim physics mod now and I can only agree with eightgear. It's almost impossible to drive I think.

It feels like it is a 900• degrees wheelrotation... Not good.

Because of that I really can't say anything about how good the mod is sadly!

I hope EC Sim read this and can change this??
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

I wounder when a update to this game will come??? I can't understand why it take so much time... Boring to wait all this time and Mileston is so ****ing bad on tell the fans what's happening!! Not a word...

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    That Italians for you... No offence Pino!
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Bennizw:

???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro83
    I wounder when a update to this game will come??? I can't understand why it take so much time... Boring to wait all this time and Mileston is so ****ing bad on tell the fans what's happening!! Not a word...
    I agree we need an update on this to fix the problems and like you said no word on how long we the customers have to wait, they have an update button on the launcher that link to there website (which is rubbish) with no info what so ever.

Im happy with the game (bugs aside)but not the support they have sold a flawed game and need to fix it ASAP

I think the game is okey but I dont like the "easy made" championship mode... It's no content in there who make the championship intresting. The Road to glory is the whole game I think and that sucks.. It's like a bad replica of the boring Dirt 3 game!

The stages is not fun anymore because they repet themselves all the time...

And then the total lack of communication with their customers... Thats sad and if Codemasters will make a real rally game in Dirt 4 as the rumors says, then Milestone really needs to step up BIG TIME.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro83
    ...It's no content in there who make the championship intresting...!
    Really don't get It...What more should the championship mode have, to be more 'Interesting' for you?
    What else apart racing all the countries/stages using any of the cars/drivers of the official WRC 2012 calendar?
    Do you mean, service park after 2-3 stages? Or some podium footage after finishing each country? Or a special video award after finishing the whole championship? All those would Indeed be nice additions but wouldn't really change the actual meaning of the championship....

I think dynamic weather, night stages, unique special stages and staggered starts would really give some points to the championship mode.
    But I guess those will feature In WRC4 anyway Have fun with WRC3 as Is Is...It's been radically Improved and following a very right direction, regarding stages design and physics