Page 67 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: WRC3

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Excellent video LCD - I haven't been able to play it yet but after seeing that video it looks like there's been a pretty big improvement (though Sweden looked identical). I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    I have only been playing the career mode so far, but yes, Sweden and Germany are still identical to the first and second game! Extremely boring and wide stages which i usually skip. Can't believe they have done nothing to them since the first game. This goes for all rallies, exept those that have had revamp.
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Hej Andy / Milestone!

Just installed WRC 3 on my high end PC! It looks like a great game!!

BUT it's a MAJOR BUGG in the menus of the game! Look at this and please fix a update very soon!

It's a frustrating thing to have!

I will play the game much more and then I will write a revview of the game!

But please Andy / Milestone. Fix the bug in the menu!!
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    There are a lot of bugs on the PS3 version too. The game freezes now and then, the head to head event i France can't be played as the car just drifts backwards from the startline and goes no where, no engine sound on the Renault R2, and various graphical glitches. The sound also cracks up totally now and then, and that's beside it being extremely poor from before.
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Astro83: Looking forward to your review

No bugs on the 360 so far.
    Loving the game!

Jojje

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi all,
    Im new here but have followed this thread from the begining,
    i have it on pc, first of all they have done a great job on this (not an RBR beater)but very good all the same the more i play the more i like it however theres some bugs first of all im using logitech g27 and the pedals dont work to move the car setup tabs anyone else find this? the arrow keys dont always work in the menus and the biggest of all you cant use multiple controllers i have an homemade e brake out of a old joystick which can be configured in RBR,rfactor well all the best sims out there but not this if anyones got a fix for the probs i got plz plz let me know cheers
    Dag

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome daguru! Hope you get some help round here!
    Sadly, I use the xbox controller, so not familiar to wheels (Though I used to, but that was a long time ago )

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    I'm doing a season with Neuville. Somehow I can't get the AI to be on the hardest difficulty, so I've got it setup on the almost-hardest difficulty now. :P

Monte Carlo was quite an easy win, Sweden I also won. But Mexco and Portugal were harder! Now in Argentina I'm only 5th after 5 stages.

The physics aren't really special, but the AI is quite hard to beat. That's what makes it a lot more fun because I won't play it just for the driving fun.

Must say though, the Argentinian stages are amazing!
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

Like Dag says... I have similar problems! And the menu lags as hell but the game does not!

And no, my PC fix this game easily...

I really hope Milestone or Andy read this soon so the can fix this with an update!!

An example, when I push F2 to setup my G27 for feed forceback and more I cant shift between all the options with arrow-keys and so on! And the menu lags like hell as I say!

Fix it...

Jojje: It will come as soon as I have played it a wile so I can talk about it in a good way!

Force feedback.... not feed forceback... Haha I'm tired...