Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: WRC3

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Eightgear:

Yes I agree! Latvala was good on that thing this year, to crash out sadly..
    But I have only start a championship round last night in a N14 STI and only completed Monte Carlo... So I cant say anything about the AI besides they are very competetiv on the hardest level witch is great!! I ended up in 8th place in the class with some misstakes...

It was like having sex when a look at that rally with Milestones new graphic and stagebuilding.. Very very very good graphic and effects!! I will set my "grade" at this game later when I have played the game much more and I will discuss all the good and bad things then and hopfully in a new WRC 4 thread...

WRC 3 looks to me as a 87-90+ rallygame to me and I'm really hyped about it! Have waited a long time now. It beats Dirt 3 easy! If you are a rallyfan and not a K Block skate redneck from the states...
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In case you haven't discovered yet:
    ALL career cars are available for single stage/single rally!
    Stay to Road To Glory, pick any event, select 'free run', choose 'Single stage/single rally' and finally pick any car, from any class you wish!

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    Nice, LCD, I hadn't seen that one
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I cant set the OPPONENT LEVELS to highest...? Please milestone fix this i really like the game! i want even more challenge

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    I tested the game and for me it was similar disappointment like the previous games of the series I don't like the handling and the stage planning. It feels like Milestone could do better if they wanted.
    Another Flying Finn

I dont agrre all the way there. The physics is really good, take the Civic R3. It's behave exactly like a powerful fwd! It's overall really good but there's a BUT everywere..

Milestone MUST fix one thing about the physics till next time, it's the feeling of the road and every surface. Stones, ditches and more.

I most feel that in the steeringwheel - That they really hsve to fix! Also more real dynamics / physics in the car on reaplays. It looks like the car more or less floats on the road snd that's a really shame!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi All,
    is there a glitch on this game ? or have we got cheats already "Col de Turini monte-carlo" pc version the fastest time is 00:53.28 if this is cheating then the leaderboards are compromised hope milestone keep an eye on this!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I downloaded the demo today. Not sure what to make of it. The tarmac handling is a bit slippery and for some reason my controller kept switching off in the DS3 demo stage. Car noise isn't too good and the handling is a bit twitchy. Maybe it's because I've not played an offroad game that wasn't made by Codemasters for many years. Think WRC05 was the last non-Codemaster rally game I played. I'll play it some more though and maybe change my mind.
    You lot still here?!

Check this out!

EC Sim is working on a really intresting thing...

They are going to realise a advanced physics engine for WRC 3!!!

I think it will be very intresting to try it out in a game with ok physics! To see the diffrence!

Soon I have completed 2 seasons in WRC 3 then I will let you know my opinion on this game! :P

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Honestly, I think the game's physics are just fine. I'd prefer to see a sound mod mostly