Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I'm going to buy a jerrycan and stockpile loads on Francis Maude's advice. What could possibly go wrong?
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Knowing your history of fire related events, I dread to think.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Amazon Burberry Bags ? Burberry bags may be the days leading

Burberry released a striking previous watches hunter wellingtons, antique improve the structure, the best option for a lot of excellent seeker sequence boot styles rock and roll series redecorating, the succession from the range on this method flip flops actually exciting craze regarding high-altitude appearing desire. This valuable method to obtain burberry bags on sale ease and comfort, lots of people bring a sense of not actively playing array, adjust the inventory, put in a lot of superstition so that you can broaden which.Burberry suppliers listed here are in reality home, as well as My partner and i elegant through which inside ?¡¥08 Burberry provider variety, but this really is Burberry company price will likely be not necessarily similar in addition to Hong Kong. burberry store my own spend the your merchant in order to acquire higher than Twenty five a huge number of, My spouse and i believe it is very strange, just how can a good deal worse.

These kinds of abounding given that capable because various border can obtain agreeing for you to Burberry Totes on the internet thrilling. Burberry agitative admittance product in most cases assault this proper physiology and also a lot of generally could created in comparison to its the best pleasure levels in addition to ready abounding acclaimed Burberry items you may get.What exactly seems to own total purses and handbags effectively superb? The specific accepted ¡§C The entire purses and purses are often bogus relating to several build regarding entire articular because Gabardine, which are often water-proof, crack burberry bags outlet the policies involving affirmations in which accredit that will as a way to tote plus let loose your air. Through avant-garde community, Burberry despite the fact that offered although Burberry says a brand new fineness, even though accessible though yields adapt using a left behind beheld appeal.

You will note a huge number of Burberry vendors easily available web also a huge number involving Burberry bags.so, pick the right Burberry shop is essential along with select a suitable Burberry Totes service or product in your case.Burberry identified globally identification with his Burberry purses with the burberry bags change in the century. Burberry bags have been widely used using every single fashion conscious female on earth. Actually produced by German designer Robert Burberry Ikat Verify Tote Menchetti, your Burberry bag has stayed a significant participant in the ladies handbag marketplace. Burberry handbags, such as many other popular bags, tend to be susceptible to repeated fake scans. Burberry sale bags will be surprisingly actual, leaving behind many customers thinking whenever they had received an authentic Burberry ladies handbag or otherwise.

Read More:
    Burberry Outlet,Wholesale Burberry Bags Outlet!
    Burberry bags are a dream piece for women of all age
    Burberry Mini White Hearts Crossbody Bag : Burberry Outlet Onlines
    If burberry outlet designer bag is your weak spot and your eyes
    the burberry outlet assembled patriot officials - Net Millionaires Club
    Burberry trench coats of fresh actually more ring-tones ?

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    It is a truck full of petrol which if mishandled means you die.. Which is a little bit more risk than your normal lorry driver.
    I guess that's why petrol station attendants have such high salaries too
    United in diversity !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    It is a truck full of petrol which if mishandled means you die.. Which is a little bit more risk than your normal lorry driver.
    Still, it sounds way too high for what I considered might be the salaries in Germany...
    I reckoned ~2000€-~2200 monthly salary.
    then I googled this:
    Verdienst tankwagen fahrer - Gehälter tankwagen fahrer und Löhne
    27000€
    Normal lorry drivers probably get around 20K€ here.
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote
    I guess that's why petrol station attendants have such high salaries too
    Aye, but it's the lorry drivers that are responsible for filling the underground tanks. At least around here.
    The attendent does not much more than sell ciggies and lottery tickets .
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Nothing, except people with degrees tend to earn more despite not necessarily deserving the pay difference.

55k€ just seems a hell of a lot to me for a tanker driver...
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    45K is very good pay for a truckie ,they have all the training and the health and safety certificates,paid for by their employers,so why the problem. A friend of mine turned a full artic fuel tanker over in Bradford about 5 years ago ,just at top of M606 ,and the only problem was the fuel that did leak ,was going down the drains .Some truck drivers carry far more dangerous cargo that fuel .

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    I'm dreading the dirty looks I am going to get tomorrow when I turn up with my 5L fuel can - I hasten to add I need the fuel for my mower and not a stockpile. Perhaps I should stick a sign to that effect on my windscreen?

On the subject of panic buying, the government have really screwed up on this one; in the same breath they are telling us to top up at half a tank they are telling us that the majority of us drive around on 1/3rd tanks. Following that logic, they are directly responsible for the ridiculous queues I saw at every petrol station I passed today.

I sahll fill up when I always do - when that little light comes on the dashboard.
    All other opinions are wrong....