Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian Blue
    BBC news looks like a school playground this morning:

Sebastian Vettel is a cry baby, says Narain Karthikeyan, at Break Time - BBC News
    is this wise for him to say that ?

what if Sebastian decides to do a qualifying run in q1 as it is they are about 4 seconds behind in q1 now
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    LOL. He will not. His biggest fan, helmet marko, has taugh him that the is always right, never to blame and everyone else must bow to him, the great fingerbieber.
    Yep so Vettel is exactly the same as Hamilton - just that he isn't willing to tweet an apology once ppl point out he was at fault; both think they are Gods of the racetrack and unwilling to accept responsibility when they have brain-farts.

Though I notice that ppl are more willing to use offensive terms toward Vettel as opposed to the great British whinge - it's cause he ain't black innit?
    "I am fed up with this car.....pfft"

M. Gronholm champion :D

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumbo
    Yep so Vettel is exactly the same as Hamilton - just that he isn't willing to tweet an apology once ppl point out he was at fault; both think they are Gods of the racetrack and unwilling to accept responsibility when they have brain-farts.

Though I notice that ppl are more willing to use offensive terms toward Vettel as opposed to the great British whinge - it's cause he ain't black innit?
    Yes, both Lewis and Seb are very like and boths behaviour at time was unforgivable. But, is it possible to compare a cucumber to a monkey?

Seb will soon be back winning a couple of races.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Lewis put up his hand and said he was at fault 100% for his accident with Kobayashi at Spa and with Button at Canada last year, even though the second one was a bit suspect. He also tweeted and said sorry to his fans on Facebook. When has Vettel actually taken blame for an accident....ever? Him and Helmut Marko bullied and blamed Webber for his crash at Turkey, and now he blames Narain, both actually his faults.

What crap. Has anybody stopped you from using offensive terms towards Lewis? Does Lewis have an uncanny resemblance to some "music" celebrity? If yes, then by all means, use it! If you can't find a funny enough nickname, no point whining about it.

And how the heck is Bieber an offensive term? What PG world are we living in?

Can you seriously beat this though?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRaiden
    I wonder if the finger raising petulant cock is gonna admit he was out of line and apologize for his comments. I don't expect it to be honest.
    Who said I was talking about the 'bieber' comment?

And did Hamilton carry on like he was the world's most wronged driver following his run in w/ Maldonado at Monaco or was I just imagining that and his subsequent wanna-be Ali G moment??

Also at what point in time did I say that Vettel was in the right or that he shouldn't apologise for his actions?

As for using offensive terms towards Lewis why would I? When he isn't sulking or calling conspiracy theories then he is one of the most talented drivers out there and certainly someone who enjoys good racing - seems some ppl have a real chip in their shoulder about Vettel and won't let it go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I didn't really know that much about Bieber but they do look quite similar

As for Tumbo and his inane claims... what utter claptrap.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    And did Hamilton carry on like he was the world's most wronged driver following his run in w/ Maldonado at Monaco or was I just imagining that and his subsequent wanna-be Ali G moment??
    Two completely different scenarios. Massa impeded Lewis during qualifying at Monaco. Then in the race, Massa turned into Hamilton, or what can be called a 50-50 racing incident, and Hamilton was given the penalty. Maldonado saw Lewis' nose from a mile, yet turned in, and no penalty for Pastor. Lewis was understandably frustrated over the penalty and how the FIA prohibits good old racing and overtaking moves these days. He later apologized to both Pastor and Felipe on Twitter the following week, and again later in the year apologized to Massa in person. Has Vettel apologized yet?

As for using offensive terms towards Lewis why would I? When he isn't sulking or calling conspiracy theories then he is one of the most talented drivers out there and certainly someone who enjoys good racing - seems some ppl have a real chip in their shoulder about Vettel and won't let it go
    I'm a Lewis fan, and you can call him Obama for all I care. Lighten up over stupid nicknames. They're just for fun. It's not like calling him Bieber is gonna morph him into a 14 year old girl, even though he may act like that sometimes...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRaiden
    It's not like calling him Bieber is gonna morph him into a 14 year old girl, even though he may act like that sometimes...
    As I outlined it was the 'petulant cock' rather than the Bieber I was talking about - quite frankly Vettel's performance last week was about on par w/ what i'm sure the vast majority of this forum think of Bieber's 'music'

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Note to both Seb and Narain:
    Will Power Flips Off Officials - YouTube
    That's how you do it!
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As I outlined it was the 'petulant cock' rather than the Bieber I was talking about - quite frankly Vettel's performance last week was about on par w/ what i'm sure the vast majority of this forum think of Bieber's 'music'
    Bah, I called Lewis petulant after his Monaco outburst myself. Maybe not cock though. But that's because Vettel and Horner did come off as elitist cocks in their interviews.