Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As we enter the service parc at the Poliforum our service crew are giving us thumbs. John rushes off to get scores and comes back with a sly smirk on his face. He hands me the sheet and yells “FIRST PLACE.” Apparently Bill Caswell had problems of his own on the long stage and could only make up a little bit of time on the last two short stages. Our final time was 3:24:20.8 and Bill’s was 3:24:41.2. We finished first place in two-wheel drive and second place overall in the Rally America category.

Our rally could not have been as successful if it wasn’t for the immense help we received from Ron Erickson and Rob Wright. Both were awesome as service crew. Also our team would like to thank our sponsors, Off Road Warehouse, Car Shop Inc, and Archway Import Autoparts, for their generous support.

If I had to describe Rally Mexico I would probably use two words, total insanity. The roads are crazy tough, harsh and dangerous, and even when you have problems and hate your car you’re foolish enough to want to do it all over again.

Liked 66 Times in 47 Posts
    What sort of motorsport challenge would you set for yourself in the future ? (if money, time and logistics etc were not an issue)

A Baja 250, 500 or 1000 in a Baja Bug ? (Baja Bug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

A Targa New Foundland (Canada) in your existing car.

something else

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wait I'm confused. Did you enter the WRC Mexico event in an amateur class?

Liked 56 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_Ryan
    Wait I'm confused. Did you enter the WRC Mexico event in an amateur class?
    They participated in an annex event to the date of the WRC called Rally America. Benefited from some of the stages used in the main event.
    Jesus Christ, Kris!!! (Not again)

What a fantastic story, Mark and John Huebbe!
    Well done on completing this extraordinary adventure!

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Thanks, a very interesting story from a bit more rare perspective... Shows that rallying is a real adventure!
    Satakymppi, oikee yks

Where I go under working stress? Prior to present job:I had a regular 9-5 and was able to work out regularly.I was doing 531 with sprints and Lift Heavy Things whenever I was short on time. Now: I recently got a job working as a bartender, which means late nights. When I work I never go to bed before 3 AM. I don't want to lose sleep so I sleep in whenever I can. I've gotten my sleep pattern down so Im not so tired. Wishes:I want to go back to working out hard like I used to, but Im concerned that adding extra stress will just mess with my health instead of improving it. Helps: If anyone has any experience with this kind of situation, I'd really appreciate any advice.

I met a funny idiot in the forum When i read a post he wrote, i couldn't help laughing for a long time, i just brought it here to share with all of you lol: The post is as follows: Hi All: I'm looking for some good ways to get 80%-90% off when I buy camera online. So far, I've been able to use Groupon and stuff to get to about half off. I recently found this blog post, and the advice seems okay: How I Got a Camera and Pay Practically Almost Nothing? However, I would love to be able to save even more than half off. I'm wondering if there's more difficult deals or good tricks to buy it for even cheaper. What do you guys do? Is there any way to save more? Thanks! lol....

I met a funny idiot in the forum When i read a post he wrote, i couldn't help laughing for a long time, i just brought it here to share with all of you lol: The post is as follows: Hi All: I'm looking for some good ways to get 80%-90% off when I buy camera online. So far, I've been able to use Groupon and stuff to get to about half off. I recently found this blog post, and the advice seems okay: How I Got a Camera and Pay Practically Almost Nothing? However, I would love to be able to save even more than half off. I'm wondering if there's more difficult deals or good tricks to buy it for even cheaper. What do you guys do? Is there any way to save more? Thanks! lol....