Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Is calling NOT bald an insult? BTW, did any Danes "win" the lottery?

Liked 798 Times in 380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    English please, and I let you know that my second language is Danish, so don't try to post any insults in your language or you will be in big trouble !
    It was hardly a insult, more of an fact. So you are half danish? Cool!
    When our man stop ruin every discusion with his **** and nonsence, i will start answear his post in a proper way. I could ban his posts from my profile, but its the easy way, and not my way of discusion. i trying to start a proper discusion about how to make wrc more atractive, i don't wan't any insults about nerd's stuff's in it. Maybe my post has no future in real life, but a proper discusion about a set of rules more atractive for smaller teams, importbased and private teams that can build and run a topspec and competitive rallycar in wrc in the future. Cause todays situation is hardly good for the sport.
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    English please, and I let you know that my second language is Danish, so don't try to post any insults in your language or you will be in big trouble !
    Don't try french or spanish either, those come third and fourth languages! But if you absolutely must make an insult, try finnish. Proven fact that Pino doesn't understand paskaakaan suomea Except words like hölkynkölkyn and Karjala takaisin
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skarderud
    I wrote something about that in a norwegian forum, but no'one was interested in that discusion. Take a look at TTA - Elitserien i Racing , its a new top racing class in sweden. Everything is ready, just fit a body on demand. Is i concept like this suitable for wrc? I Think atleast citroen will leave, but if 5-8 private teams will join instead, i can live with that. For the man in the street, it will not make any difference. But its a quite cheap way to run a topclass i wrc, and lots of teams and drivers can be competative for a decent amount of money.
    Ridiculous idea because it wont attract any manufacturer to get involved.

Also its quite chep to attack forum members on personal level, and to attack them with a language they dont understand, is not only cheap but cowardish aswell.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    you do understand however how a private team works ???

Means that someone has to pay to drive, you call that a future in the sport ???

believe it or not motorsport in particular (and sports in general) exists because car maufacturers make money out of it not because they love the sport or they want to have people driving fast on closed roads and not on the streets...

Its funny how people consider the golden years of rallying (80s-90s) when we had 4-5 manufacturers in it.... yet they imagine a future without them to help the sport...

As for the insults part use a language i can understad...i do not mind what you say...insults on a monitor cannot get into me..

The difference from today wouldn't be to big, who is not paying to drive these days? Loeb, mikko and latvala?
    The rest pays to drive. If the result of a concept of this is citroen leave, and 5-8 other brands arive i cant see why that cant work? More equal competition, better fighting and more potensial winners. It is that we all wan't, isnt it?

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skarderud
    The difference from today wouldn't be to big, who is not paying to drive these days? Loeb, mikko and latvala?
    The rest pays to drive. If the result of a concept of this is citroen leave, and 5-8 other brands arive i cant see why that cant work? More equal competition, better fighting and more potensial winners. It is that we all wan't, isnt it?
    why we would have more potential winners ???

and why if Citroen leaves 5-8 are going to come ???

who guarentees such stuff ??

already we have 3 manufacturers next year and if BWM weren;t a bunch of nobodies we would have 4... When mini entered as a manufactuer it brought Sordo and Meeke in the team...when they left they we got the fat brazilian clown with sunglasses and the other one whatshisname...

The manufacturers are always going to go for quality because if they do not they are risking their reputation...in the private teams whoever pays drives....

And as i said....the best years of rallying were those when the manufacturer involvement was big...how do you think a revamp of the series should not include them ???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    And where would these discussions are at home?
    Oh yes I can´t have my opinions here on the forum.
    There are comments from some members immediately. :
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    The discussion is excellent. Pastor John, moderating forum is not like sorting boxes in a warehouse.

Noone can garanty anything, but its more likely than now. If Toyota and Subaru also joins, there are no need for a new formula, but if we in 4 yrs have 2 manu's, then its time for some new thinking. In 60's, 70's and early 80's it was most imported- based teams around, with different level og support from the brands,why cant such a strukture be posible in 2018, if the alternative is like last yrs.