Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I will probably be banned for this, but...shooting thread!

Teenagers shouldn't have access to guns:

Victim Of Ohio School Shooting Declared Brain Dead, Suspect Described As 'outcast' | Fox News

Family lawyer identifies Ohio teen suspected in school shooting that killed one
    Published February 28, 2012

A teenager described as an "outcast" is suspected of opening fire on his classmates Monday at an Ohio high school, killing one student and leaving another brain dead, while wounding three others.
    Witnesses say the gunman targeted a group of students in the school's cafeteria before reportedly being chased from the building by a teacher and apprehended by authorities about a half a mile away from Chardon High School.
    I could really use a fish right now

Very sad. There are how many victims here. the children , one dead and one mentally unstable. The parents and siblings and from experience, the police and the healthcare people.

My first post complete

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    2 dead.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Police should not have access to guns

Police shoot wrong man 6 TIMES !

current.com/.../91160064_police-shoot-wrong-man-6-...Jan 15, 2010
    Man captures burglar in his house and is then shot by police ! The home owner is not white. He was shot ...
    -------------
    Merced Police Shoot Wrong Man - KGPE CBS47 Fresno - News ...
    Oops! Page Not Found....

Dec 7, 2011 – 21-year-old Vang Thao was in the wrong place at the wrong time when police opened fire at another man, hitting Thao by mistake.
    ------------

Police Kill Wrong Man in Armed Robbery: Investigators | NBC Los .
    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/.../Pol...pect-in-Armed-...

Oct 28, 2011 – A father of four was shot and killed by police in a case of mistaken identity following an armed robbery in Downey, investigators said Sunday
    -----------

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Now its 3 dead...so easy.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Riebe
    Police shoot wrong man 6 TIMES !...
    Do you really think the U.S. would be a safer place if police did not have access to guns?
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Riebe
    Police shoot wrong man 6 TIMES !

current.com/.../91160064_police-shoot-wrong-man-6-...Jan 15, 2010
    Man captures burglar in his house and is then shot by police ! The home owner is not white. He was shot ...
    -------------
    Merced Police Shoot Wrong Man - KGPE CBS47 Fresno - News ...
    Oops! Page Not Found....

Dec 7, 2011 – 21-year-old Vang Thao was in the wrong place at the wrong time when police opened fire at another man, hitting Thao by mistake.
    ------------

Police Kill Wrong Man in Armed Robbery: Investigators | NBC Los .
    www.nbclosangeles.com/.../Police-Shoot-Wrong-Suspect-in-Armed-...

Oct 28, 2011 – A father of four was shot and killed by police in a case of mistaken identity following an armed robbery in Downey, investigators said Sunday
    -----------
    I am brand new so forgive me if I stick my size 12's in it. The post above is directed at the police but the person, Eki who started the thread is speaking of a child killed by another child.

Why are we speaking of the police? I have been in situations where it is dark, multiple weapons in use, shouting and complete confusion.It is terrifying. All you ry to do is keep your wife and kids out of your mind.

As a new person am I supposed to stick to the topic or answer the police bashing? Thanking all of you in advance.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The first time I visited the US I heard on the news that New York City policemen had shot an unarmed man 41 times and killed him. I couldn't believe my ears:

Amidou Diallo stories

The New York Times
    February 5, 1999, Friday, Late Edition - Final
    SECTION: Section A; Page 1; Column 1; Metropolitan Desk
    LENGTH: 1386 words
    HEADLINE: Officers in Bronx Fire 41 Shots, And an Unarmed Man Is Killed
    BYLINE: By MICHAEL COOPER

BODY:
    An unarmed West African immigrant with no criminal record was killed early yesterday by four New York City police officers who fired 41 shots at him in the doorway of his Bronx apartment building, the police said.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by enigmadefeated1944
    I am brand new so forgive me if I stick my size 12's in it. The post above is directed at the police but the person, Eki who started the thread is speaking of a child killed by another child.

Why are we speaking of the police? I have been in situations where it is dark, multiple weapons in use, shouting and complete confusion.It is terrifying. All you ry to do is keep your wife and kids out of your mind.

As a new person am I supposed to stick to the topic or answer the police bashing? Thanking all of you in advance.
    Well, the topic is about shooting. As long as you talk about shooting, you're on topic.

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Whatever happed to that incident in Florida (I think) a couple of years ago where a fellow was out for a jog in the middle of the night when he was accosted by a couple of young kids. I think a scuffle ensued and the jogger pulled out a Colt .45 automatic pistol. The two kids tried to run away but the jogger shot one of them several times in the back.
    From what I remember the jogger was acquitted of any wrong-doing but the parents of the victim were trying for an appeal case.
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti