Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Congrats to Kenseth! I'll say this, Biffle's a company man, he wouldn't pull out and try to pass for anything.
    ¿Quién es el que anda aquí?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Pretty boring race really. Glad JPM and the truck driver are okay, that could have been devastating.
    Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    it was only boring because Johnson and the Princess crashed on lap 2. poor DW was shell shocked.

but yeah, the race was kinda dull.

excellent thinking by Montoya, hes complaining that the car is vibrating badly, crew sees nothing, still vibrating and going 150 to catch up the back of the field and boom. I see new Caution rules starting this weekend at Phoenix to limit the speed around safety trucks to avoid this disaster again. Montoya was in a safe Steel-rollcage while the driver of the safety truck was just in a normal truck, and there was quite a bit of damage on the driver side door. he was extremely lucky the jet dryer was actually there or else he could've been alot worse as a life or death deal
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 00steven
    Pretty boring race really. Glad JPM and the truck driver are okay, that could have been devastating.
    Extremely boring, fortunately here we have Pickers and Pawn Shop which I spent most of the time watching while checking in on the 500 every now and then.

An extremely boring pack of bees droning around and around and around and aroundl

This is the crap fans complained about often, how brilliant to bring it back.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I know it was somewhat boring due to weather condition, but I was only watching this for Dale Earnest Jr.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I know it was somewhat boring due to weather condition, but I was only watching this for Dale Earnest Jr.