Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monadvspec
    If you do these things for a lark then don't get involved in discussions on objects that are used where people are killed. I doubt that the 3 widows in Pittsburgh find it all that amusing or a lark a year after they buried their husband who got an AK47 at a private sale without a background check. I take life seriously and the children left behind by these men is tragic. So go elsewhere for your lark. It is sad that you seem to miss the concept of people sharing ideas and opinions on Forums. The topics if serious have serious discourse.
    I take it then from your remarks that you are not in the least serious about commentary, incendiary comments about one thing or another.
    So, I will then just ignore your posts if that is what you desire since the topics are in your opinion started just for fun.
    It's not your place to tell me where to post. You are, of course, free to ignore me, though.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monadvspec
    If you do these things for a lark then don't get involved in discussions on objects that are used where people are killed. I doubt that the 3 widows in Pittsburgh find it all that amusing or a lark a year after they buried their husband who got an AK47 at a private sale without a background check. I take life seriously and the children left behind by these men is tragic. So go elsewhere for your lark. It is sad that you seem to miss the concept of people sharing ideas and opinions on Forums. The topics if serious have serious discourse.
    I take it then from your remarks that you are not in the least serious about commentary, incendiary comments about one thing or another.
    So, I will then just ignore your posts if that is what you desire since the topics are in your opinion started just for fun.
    Then, my friend, you are taking things too seriously. This is just a motorsports discussion forum and in the grand scheme of things it makes not one jot of difference. It's supposed to be fun
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Then, my friend, you are taking things too seriously. This is just a motorsports discussion forum and in the grand scheme of things it makes not one jot of difference. It's supposed to be fun
    I have been sitting here for months just reading the posts on this forum. Mark, if I may be so bold as to call you by your first name (Christian or otherwise) I would like to make this observation.

You have banned people or Starter has had them banned but you allow others to commit the same crime without any repercussions. I am not one to whine and moan , but, I see the lapdogs and those with a serious right wing political point of view getting to say anything they wish. You will probably ban me for posting this and say I am someone else as you have stated above coming in under a different name. No, I have always been an observer and my IP address is in the southern US. I do not have a server so my IP is pretty much the same as many others in my area. You have banned two friends also that have contributed to motorsports in the Houston area for many years for voicing an opinion.
    Now, please explain to me why # is considered a letter? Tell me why you insist that this is a motorsport forum and should not be taking it seriously;seriously?! Why are you banning people. I actually know I am next. Do I care? No.

You have a chat here that is not related to motorsports but when but guns and their relationship to the high murder suicide rate. You tell people that they are taking things too seriously. Visit a ER wherever you are from and tell those dying,dead,paralyzed ,grieving or working on the wounds inflicted by guns that they are not to be taken seriously.
    If you own this forum and want to have it as a motorsport only area, then you should only have a motorsport forum. Don't insult our intelligence with the condescending comments you have made above.
    Additionally, I see that the same person over and over agrees with everything that you say. Now, that is eerie.
    This post will probably get edited and I will be banned for having the temerity to post something so atrocious as to ask for explanations for your actions and that of Starter.

Liked 667 Times in 465 Posts
    Just remember folks, the above are the kind of things the moderators and Mark deal with on a somewhat regular basis. Despite Marks obvious far right wing political slant (Ha! that made me laugh really hard :laugh they do what they can to police the forum.

Thumbs up for leaving the obvious troll posts up for others to see. It shows a side of running the forum that many probably never thought you guys have to deal with.

Admin
    I'm surprised he hasn't already created a new user account from someone who just happens to have been reading the forums for the past 6 months and now feels the need to write a long winded poorly set out complaint which makes little sense. And then protest he's definitely not the same person when he gets banned!

Thanks

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    either well bored troll, or bordering on nutcase methinks
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 667 Times in 465 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote
    either well bored troll, or bordering on nutcase methinks
    I've always thought it took a good bit of both to get that wrapped up in paranoid theories that everyone on a web site is out to get you. As with most people doing these types of things, he seems to be obsessed with something he has no control over, and views it in a very shallow mold, never stepping back to see the entire picture, and never slowing down to even consider a point of view other than his own.

Liked 50 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    I'm surprised he hasn't already created a new user account from someone who just happens to have been reading the forums for the past 6 months and now feels the need to write a long winded poorly set out complaint which makes little sense. And then protest he's definitely not the same person when he gets banned!
    You might want to check out the Aurora shooting thread!

Admin
    Sigh. Thanks. Still has a thing about Starter I see. Obviously didn't notice that Starter isn't a mod any more. But then common sense isn't his thing.