Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The MILE is back

Great news for Indy Car and ovals fans. Great to hear the Mile is back. Milwaukee that is.

Should and try and put the race one week after the 500 like it always used to be. Indy Car needs to keep tracks witha history, they may go through bad times but stick with it and fans will come back as the heritage of the event grows. I would be tempted to Go to the 500 and sty in the US for the mile if it were possible.
    Indy cars says bye to Sky. Yeah baby.......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great News !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good news ! My favorite oval.
    roadking

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Glancing over the forums from the front page, the title to this thread looked like "The MILF is back".

And yes, this is why I now wear glasses. That helps with my vision. As for my dirty mind, they haven't found a cure for that yet. But they're looking!
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Great to see Indycar return, lets hope less drama next year when scheduling the race.
    Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kudos to Michael Andretti. Apart from fielding three strong entries, he's saving Milwaukee, he's promoting IndyCar on TV shows - he's one of the best (if not the best) owner IndyCar has.
    “It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.”

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I never really liked Michael Andretti, but he's doing such an awesome job in those days! I'll give him much kudos, the man is doing an awesome job as I already said. IndyCar needs more owners like him.
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks Michael and best of luck ,I will be there Friday and Saturday with my group, but Indycar has p..... ... a lot of fans with on and off bs, including date change, and will take more then few years to build it back. Damage that was done takes time to repair.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FIAT1
    Thanks Michael and best of luck ,I will be there Friday and Saturday with my group, but Indycar has p..... ... a lot of fans with on and off bs, including date change, and will take more then few years to build it back. Damage that was done takes time to repair.

"Indycar has p..... ... a lot of fans" or the promoters have? I realize in the end the result is the same. But I actually think most of the blame lies with the revovling door of promoters. And yes, before some one jumps in, the series did have a hand in some of this mess, but to me much less than the promoters.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Want more ovals? Ticket sales and press conference on Thursday March 1 . Well... rest is up to you, I'm putting my money where my mouth is.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!