Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    I am a bit suprised they have gone to Karthikeyan again, but he will bring money in and he done OK last year so it could be worse.

I hope HRT get their car nice and ready in time to be on the Grid for Round One.

Lets hope also they are fast enough to at least scrape into the Race. As we saw last year, they were off the pace at Round 1 and people were ready cut them out, but by Round 2 they had a relatively reasonable pace.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing whether De La Rosa or Karthikeyan is the slowest on the grid. Could be close.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Krogshöj
    At least Marussia have had a technical partnership with McLaren for quite some time now and they have Pat Symonds at the helm. HRT doesn't even have a factory. On paper, Marussia should have a better car.
    Maybe, but HRT outpaced them at the end of the previous season. Maybe the drivers will decide the outcome...
    Formula 1

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Krogshöj
    At least Marussia have had a technical partnership with McLaren for quite some time now and they have Pat Symonds at the helm. HRT doesn't even have a factory. On paper, Marussia should have a better car.
    the problem is though, that paper cars are notoriously rubbish
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Slightly surprising that Karthikeyan is coming back after he was ousted in favour of both Ricciardo and Liuzzi last year. It left an impression that TATA's money wasn't big enough to guarantee him a drive (and others could outbid him), so interesting that he is back now. But it also leaves a likely possibility that either him or DLR will vacate a seat during the season again.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens
    Slightly surprising that Karthikeyan is coming back after he was ousted in favour of both Ricciardo and Liuzzi last year. It left an impression that TATA's money wasn't big enough to guarantee him a drive (and others could outbid him), so interesting that he is back now. But it also leaves a likely possibility that either him or DLR will vacate a seat during the season again.
    I thought the same. They obviously liked his money, but he was first to be turfed out last year. So a bit suprising they want him in the car again this year. But I suppose he still has that inviting wade of notes.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy