Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain VXR
    just because the dm sells more copies doesn't mean it has a more intelligent readership.....
    there's more refuse collectors than nuclear physicists, does it mean the refuse collectors have a higher average intelligence?
    I didn't even say that, did I?

The DM is more in tune with the way the majority thinks, hence sells more - not that difficult to follow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGscoaUWW2M

sums up UK papers pretty spot on still.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolton Midnight

The DM is more in tune with the way the majority thinks, hence sells more - not that difficult to follow.
    Do you always think that logically?

The Daily Fail, Express, and The Sun sell more because they have sensationalist headlines, the conservatives/low I.Q people are dumb enough to believe these headlines and buy them.

It's worth pointing out that a majority of people don't read a newspaper and the fastest growing paper is the left of center 'I'.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    That wouldn't be too difficult. She was very conservative.
    Is the distance between Lancaster and Preston greater than the distance between your ears. What an idiotic and uninformed remark pertaining to Mother Theresa.

Quote Originally Posted by monadvspec
    Is the distance between Lancaster and Preston greater than the distance between your ears. What an idiotic and uninformed remark pertaining to Mother Theresa.
    What were her views on abortion? Or contraceptives? Or female priests?

Roman Catholism is conservative in its nature. It is no coincidence that the rise of fascism in the early 20th century was in predominantly Catholic countries.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monadvspec
    What an idiotic and uninformed remark pertaining to Mother Theresa.
    Yes what you said above absolutely fits your rhetoric about her.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    The poor and ignorant rednecks are usually very conservative and right wing, because they are stupid enough to believe in the American Dream and believe that everybody including them can get rich at will. Their greed and stupidity are excellent fuel for pyramid schemes and other scams.
    It is more sinister, really. The rednecks are puppets to their strange churches in the rural zones, which are almost as radical as the Taliban. And as the GOP connects religion with politics, the rednecks vote for them.
    Check this site:
    Rise of the Religious Right in the Republican Party
    Formula 1

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    I have not met a liberal or a left-winger in my left who I could respect on an intellectual level or who I would take seriously enough to actually bother discussing the issues of life with. Most of them are insanely bitter and stupid people, who blame their failings on racism, sexism and everything else they can think of, never seeing anything wrong about the person looking at them in the mirror. It is not actually that they are all very stupid, they can do their math assignments well enough. It is just that no one of them has an understanding of life beyond what happens at university.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolton Midnight
    Yes left wingers are jealous types hence policies based solely on envy.
    Jealous and bitter, they are both.
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    I guess you have never heard of "affirmative action" or Racial quotas? Laws forcing decisions to be based solely on a person's race.

By its very definition Affirmative Action IS RACISM
    Racism | Define Racism at Dictionary.com
    Affirmative action is as racist as possible. But of course lefties are too stupid and worthless to understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain VXR
    Most of their followers are very thick

I have to say I see more dumb comments on the Daily Mail site than the Guardian
    I see more stupid articles on the bibles of lefties - the BBC and the guardian - than on DM.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    It is more sinister, really. The rednecks are puppets to their strange churches in the rural zones, which are almost as radical as the Taliban. And as the GOP connects religion with politics, the rednecks vote for them.
    Check this site:
    Rise of the Religious Right in the Republican Party
    Ah -Theocracy Watch-as the song says " paranoia strikes, deep into your life it will creep...."

A political version of a heresy hunter site- BRILLIANT!

Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    I have not met a liberal or a left-winger in my left who I could respect on an intellectual level
    Ladies and gentlemen, the intellectual right-wing.