Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No need for that button on the key board. I have been involved in motorsport as a driver for almost 15 years. I have driven in formula 3 + two seater f3 car, formula atlantic,Porsche, Ferrari, Honda nsx, Subaru, Dodge viper, ford mondeo super touring in Australia and USA gt and endurance racing. I would consider myself a good person not up 2 speed on the underground world of forums. Always learning, cheers

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dpal
    I have driven... ford mondeo super touring in Australia

Always learning, cheers
    You are either:
    Peter Hills, Dean Canto, Andrej Pavicevic, Jenni Thompson, Aaron McGill, Terry Skene, Domenic Beninca, Paula Elstrek, Damien Digby, Heidi O'Neill, Warren Luff, Mark Zonneveld, Ron Searle, Gary Quartly or Leanne Tander (Ferrier).

If you are none of these then you drove an EX Super Touring Ford Mondeo in Australia or a liar.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 76 Times in 34 Posts
    No need for that button on the key board. I have been involved in motorsport as a driver for almost 15 years. I have driven in formula 3 + two seater f3 car, formula atlantic,Porsche, Ferrari, Honda nsx, Subaru, Dodge viper, ford mondeo super touring in Australia and USA gt and endurance racing. I would consider myself a good person not up 2 speed on the underground world of forums. Always learning, cheers
    Please give us a hint who (;
    NZ Rally Car Database - nzrallycars.weebly.com

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    There's nothing to understand really. Only the same politeness you'd expect anywhere - except in motorsport, perhaps.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yes offcourse why not?? many cars in NASCAR are faster than F1 cars.It doestn mean however that formula one cars are slower.FIA has changed many rules over the years which has slowed down CARs.If turbo powered engines were in use F-1 cars could have been even faster.But they were banned keeping the safety of the Drivers in mind.
    According to steve macchet ,the most sophisticated F1 cars were built in 1993 after that FIA Banned so many things to make racing exiting .

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rollo

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Rollo
    Well you're not me that's for sure.

The list I gave was a complete list of every driver who drove in Mondeos in the Australian Super Touring Championship and the Bathurst 1000 events except for Gregg Hansford who died (and it's very unlikely you're him).
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    I'm sorry, but if you have raced all of these cars - particularly the F3, then I would wager you might have a better idea if anything can go around corners faster than an F1 than many of those who offered opinions that you've rejected out of hand.

Soooo, "shenanigans" is the call from me. Its easy to be an armchair expert on a web forum, and jeebus knows I've been guilty of that. But Trolling is a different thing altogether and likely to make people inclined to disbelieve you. Just thought you might like to know, seeing as your'e new to the underground world of forums and all.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    I'm not sure this thread is achieving its purpose any more.