Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 34 Times in 21 Posts
    Consider all the work he must do to obtain sponsors, all the work he does for his sponsors, all the work he does in television and radio to maintain his B-celebrity status, it is easy to understand that he can not be very well prepared in front of a WRC-rally.
    But if everything work out with GO FAST, we may see the old faster Henning again, I hope.

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    What's the excuse of Matty?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mousti
    What's the excuse of Matty?
    Being dumped into a WRC car too quickly is my guess! Silly Malcolm!

Edit - 1000 posts Do I get a t-shirt?
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tfp
    Being dumped into a WRC car too quickly is my guess! Silly Malcolm!
    same as Latvala...

the guy is just talentless... simple as that.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    same as Latvala...

the guy is just talentless... simple as that.
    Latvala - Talentless?

We should team up, this time next year we will be millionaires! You as a stand up comedian and me as your agent! C'mon, whadd'ya say?
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    go to bed...you have school tommorow...

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    The question is:

Does Go Energy taste any good?

I have no interest in buying so...
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts
    So disappointed with Matty's performance.

I can't understand why he's actually getting slower every year!

I always thought he wasn't doing badly before cos he was at least improving year on year. But since 2009 he's gone from bad to worse...

Would have been good if he was figthing for podiums now in year 7 at the very least.

Sorry Matt if you do read this, but I feel this has to be said - the Monte performance WAS terrible. I hope you can do much better. If you do, I will buy some GO FAST energy drink. (I've never even heard of it. Is it sold in the UK...?)
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If I was Go Fast Energy I'd be having second thoughts as Matt as a driver. I was astonished and really quite pissed when after completing the first stage of day 2 he said he wasn't pushing, and testing the car. To admit defeat so early in the Monte is the act of a fool. If Wilson tried instead of testing he actually might do ok. He could have ended up scoring points anyhow, since he probably could have outpaced PG, Abbring and Araujo at the time. His 4th Monte, the 1st for Novikov and Tanak. Novikov's rally was trouble free as was Tanak, and they weren't afraid to drive competitively.

Go Fast Energy management need a reality check, plenty of other talented drivers out there to choose from. Plus they also have more of a persona than Wilson. He is just a nothing...

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch555
    If I was Go Fast Energy I'd be having second thoughts as Matt as a driver. I was astonished and really quite pissed when after completing the first stage of day 2 he said he wasn't pushing, and testing the car. To admit defeat so early in the Monte is the act of a fool. If Wilson tried instead of testing he actually might do ok. He could have ended up scoring points anyhow, since he probably could have outpaced PG, Abbring and Araujo at the time. His 4th Monte, the 1st for Novikov and Tanak. Novikov's rally was trouble free as was Tanak, and they weren't afraid to drive competitively.

Go Fast Energy management need a reality check, plenty of other talented drivers out there to choose from. Plus they also have more of a persona than Wilson. He is just a nothing...
    Wouldn't be too surprised to hear that M-Sport give a better a deal on the cars/parts/upgrades (or something) as a result of them signing the boss' son. He's also a steady pair of hands, if you give a car to Tanak or Novikov then you know that there is going to be at least one big repair bill at some time during the season (because both are flamboyant and push hard).
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.