Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Honda looked good in the press shots, but combined with long shot camera angles and the speed of them, they look like a blurry mess when they're driving around.
    BTCCCrazy.co.uk

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    On a more positive note - I love the new Spyker and the Renault is growing on me day by day (I do think orange goes well on a racing car) - while the all red Ferrari makes a nice change from the half white one of recent years (like when they went back to all red in 1979 and 1994)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WORST:
    toyota - least interesting (most boring) followed closely by bmw
    renault - worst colour combination
    honda - just stupid, poor idea, poor execution

BEST:
    McLaren - Silver alone sucked last year, Vodafone red, sweet
    Williams - Classy and classic
    Ferrari - Gotta love the subliminal cigarette
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    uglist chassis - Honda... i hate the thin nose at the front

uglist livery - toss up between the ill colour mix of the Renault and the non-flattering for sponsors design of Sypkers paintjob
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Worst overall livery - Honda (but I still don't like the "chrome" McLarens - looks like they were made out of old, recycled bumpers from 1960's American cars!)
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    The BMW-Sauber livery would look so good if it was similar to Garry Rogers Motorsport in the V8 Supercars!!!
    2008 NASCAR CUP SCRAMBLE CHAMPION

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Most Interesting Chassis: Super Guri, I really like their front wing.

Most Interesting livery: McLaren has meshed the red with silver better than I thought would be possible, Spyker is distinct (love that 911 GT3 RS colour), Ferrari is still perhaps the most homogenous though.

Worst Livery: The Renault is pure ugly, the Toyota is utterly boring. I don't see why everyone hates the Honda, they couldn't come up with a title sponsor, so what were they to do? Run the car blank?
    Iceman: Adjective 1)Rapid, swift 2)Nickname of Kimi-Matias Räikkönen, a legendary Formula 1 driver

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Toyota needs a redesign. It's not the fact that their livery hasn't changed, but its the fact that they had an iffy livery to start off with. If they had the old Castrol livery from their last WRC tenure then I would like them a bit more, but their current livery just doesn't work for me.

If Honda had a bit more structure to their livery, then it would look pretty good.

Renault doesn't look that great... Makes me want to see Mild Seven back in the game.

Ferrari was better than last years. The barcode works better than the black dots on the White rectangle, but it still would look better with the word "Marlboro" their instead.

Spyker have got the colours right, but just need a better livery structure. The rest are pretty good.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ferrari is ugly???????? i find the f2007 the sexiest ferrari ever..!!!
    a red ferrari origin.!! and the bar code is looking very nice this year on that all red car!
    ugliest out there is Honda for sure

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    I hate the way Toyota looks. Renault is actually quite interesting and nice.
    "signature room for rent"