Page 53 of 523 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Liked 5,528 Times in 2,289 Posts
    Ogier is better driver than all the rest?

Loeb did it too. When Loeb used the DS the performance is better, the car is not the same of Ostberg, Meeke, Hirvonen, etc etc?

Ogier is regular faster without mistakes, the others need force to try the same.

2. Likes: Rallyper (4th August 2015)
    Liked 5,528 Times in 2,289 Posts
    Or you think Bertelli start winning rallies if used VW?

Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    Or you think Bertelli start winning rallies if used VW?
    Seriously I know what you mean and I agree. But I think Bertelli doing good, not that he´ll be WDC but he might improve slowly having done more and more rallies. (one should have in mind the speed it´s about and what car it is and he manages it)
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

5. Likes: pantealex (5th August 2015)
    Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Seriously I know what you mean and I agree. But I think Bertelli doing good, not that he´ll be WDC but he might improve slowly having done more and more rallies. (one should have in mind the speed it´s about and what car it is and he manages it)

Hej Pelle, you were there and I know you are/were 'noraml' National class or Grupp H type guy and you know that is my real interest but OK this is WRC forum but there were F-cup cars and I'm wondering if you saw any, and what you thought...It seems the naught f-cup guys lines were making Ogier cry... Now I'd love to see SS times for all the other guys who don't show up on WRC results....but those Finns discriminate against the Swedish speaking citizens of their own country and I guess they don't want us to see cause I can't results anywhere---same like every year..
    Any observations?
    Any tips to link to F-cup or vetomies??

A general question..What do people think of this whole "Drive D-mack Cup" thing? Does it have any interest or is it just yet another made up thing to funnel money to Malcolm Wilson pockets?
    I ask because in last couple of years we've seen a few very brave (well rich) North Americans go and do some rounds and the results have been very politely put extremely "modest" within the class and overall...

And they have been among the quickest guys here and do top3-4 overall... so big contrast..

Anybody see them? Any thoughts?
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts
    I´m on my way to Finland again (!) and this time it´s with wife , grown up children and grand children. Not so far only to the island Åland (Ahvenmaa) but still, we´re gonna do tenting for five days. So - I hope Teemu, you know him, could give a link to results for Vetomies. Sorry to say they just did drive through the only time I had chance to see them . That was on Päijälä, because of accident with car #94.

Seriously I don´t think times can be measured between them all. teemu knows more, but from the videos I´ve seen afterwards the guy with red 240 seems wild and crazy enough...
    And maybe watch the thread National rallies.
    If no results I´ll promise to try next week when everything settles after a busy summer...

Regards

Pelle (how did you know I´ve been called Pelle since six yrs old?)
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Rally Finland is spreading out on all threads, but here's a link to Vetomies results: http://www.vetomiehet.fi/tulokset

Nelivetomies = 4WD, so look at Vetomies on the right instead. I havent't yet compared the times with WRC field, but I should. Looked like at least on Ouninpohja the fastest 2WD driver came from WRC3 lot.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    I like DDFT, DMack Trophy that is. This year it's a handful of fast drivers and they seemed to compete, so it's always good for spectating. While spectating live, Dmack drivers also spiced up the atmosphere a bit, because they come late in the field, drive notably faster than few dozen before them, come with one minute interval - and this year - have a silly sounding cars.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

10. Likes: pantealex (5th August 2015)
    Liked 172 Times in 75 Posts
    I think the proof is in the pudding. Ok, the VW might be marginally faster than the rest but how many times have the other two golden boys beaten Ogier on pure speed......erm pretty much just Latavala, in Finland, his home rally.

Ogier is fastest, and more consistent by some margin. The case was the same for Loeb, who coincidentally has realised that he couldn't match Ogier now because of the slight pace difference in the DS3 and Polo, due to Citroens lack of commitment because they have realised they cant recruit a driver capable of victory.

Liked 9,309 Times in 4,937 Posts
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 19 Times in 12 Posts
    Is it time to revive this thread ? If Malcom is talking about getting rid of the two drivers who he has ...who is going to fill the seats ?