Page 5 of 523 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast
    Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
    "Oh boy, that escaladed quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast!" - Ron Burgundy

I bet M-Sport needs some serious money now. Some random pay driver will probably drive. Who?

Liked 22 Times in 16 Posts
    Yazeed ?
    it's all about driving fast

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Evgeny Novikov for ALM Ford WRT as official representive for Ford?
    Yazeed Al Rajri as second driver?
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Yeah, their business is really big. 27 different drivers have used Fiesta WRC in WRC rallies (just WRC rallies), 106 rally starts with Fiesta WRC. And if you think that 48 drivers (205 rally starts with WRCars) have driven WRCars in WRC this year (including Spain - most of the entries are already known), then their share is a bit over 50%. That is a lot. Plus all the RRCars, basically the same as WRCars+ S2000 cars..and that is WRC only (just the top of the ice-berg).
    The story that Wilson changes to other team does not sound realistic. He needs to continue and promote his team with good drivers to show his goods in as good light as possible.
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    from Gerard Quinns twitter

I stay with Ford to run our other Ford Racing projects in Europe. My team will continue to provide M-Sport technical support.R5 continues

Liked 11,137 Times in 4,419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuford
    Yeah, their business is really big. 27 different drivers have used Fiesta WRC in WRC rallies (just WRC rallies), 106 rally starts with Fiesta WRC. And if you think that 48 drivers (205 rally starts with WRCars) have driven WRCars in WRC this year (including Spain - most of the entries are already known), then their share is a bit over 50%. That is a lot. Plus all the RRCars, basically the same as WRCars+ S2000 cars..and that is WRC only (just the top of the ice-berg).
    The story that Wilson changes to other team does not sound realistic. He needs to continue and promote his team with good drivers to show his goods in as good light as possible.
    Yes, in numbers of M-Sport it really can work independently. For example in 2010 they sold around 40 Fiesta S2000 in one year! We also have to include the Academy and hundreds of R2, R1, N3 cars everywhere. Than all the maintenance and servicing...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts
    Tried to find M-sports financial figures but I suppose in UK you do not have to make them public for limited companies like in Finland. However, one free service had some basic numbers: Company Check - Free company financial check on M. SPORT LIMITED. Registered number 02105112. Free company accounts. Companies House information
    Based on those figures I'd estimate M-sports annual profit to be somewhere near 3 million Euros which is not that much. Based on those It's hard to say about net sales but 20-60 million Euros could be a rough estimate.

Liked 352 Times in 208 Posts
    Why would Yazeed want to be in a Russian team? He should have his own team with the funds he get get.
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 386 Times in 167 Posts
    Maybe it´s not all bad, if I remember correctly the deal between Ford and M-sport was such that 50% of every sold car went back to Ford. Ford not being involved should mean M-sport keeps the hole profit of this.
    Also they will still have some sort of support(technical and engineering) precisly what this means I can´t say, but if they keep providing them with at least some parts that are not M-sport made than the support would actually be quit significant.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    M-Sport needs the paying driver now more then ever. Yazeed and Novikov seem the be the most valuable drivers around with a steady and wealthy budget. If there will be a M-Sport / Ford team for the manufacturer championship Malcolm Wilson has to look for these drivers
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes