Page 36 of 525 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re: M-Sport Ford World Rally Teams

Quote Originally Posted by WUff1
    Quote Originally Posted by noel157
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan9
    Will Bouffier do more events this year?
    Depends on budget. I suspect it's not too big which is a pity. Hopefully see him in ERC R5 or R3.
    His plans for 2014 are not known - but yes, maybe some WRC rallies with R3 and/or ERC rallies with 207 S2000 or later on with R5. Maybe some Polish rallies with 208 R2 again. Don´t think we´ll see him in a WRC again this year after Monte.
    That is a great shame. He is to be commended for his performance in Monte Carlo thus far. Its good he is able to keep being invloved with rallying but more time in a WRC car would certainly be a better match for his ability than an R class car. Pitty he does not have more money.

Liked 844 Times in 390 Posts

I hope Bryan will take the win at the end of the rally! So MAYBE Malcolm could decide to help him with the budget at least for the tarmac rounds... Come on Bryan!

Liked 19 Times in 12 Posts

[quote=irish_tiger]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC":63tzsxaw]Their wesite still called 'Qatar' M-Sport: [url="http://www.qatarmsportwrt.com/
    http://www.qatarmsportwrt.com/[/url] but updated now with M-Sport logos:
    Team Principal, Malcolm Wilson OBE, said:

"I'm very happy to reveal the new 2014 livery for the M-Sport World Rally Team. There has been a lot of hard work to get to this point, and I need to commend the efforts of every single member of our dedicated team.

"I am also delighted to announce that we will continue our long and successful partnership with our team partners, Castrol and Michelin, as well as our valued trade partners. We also continue our excellent working relationship with the Ford Motor Company whose invaluable technical support continues to aid M-Sport in the design and development of our award-winning range of Fiesta rally cars."
    What a load of PR Bullsh1t ....delighted my ass . M-sport down the quaters !! .....money out of Malcom's pocket .... There will be some 'Malcom specials' out this year ide say ...[/quote:63tzsxaw]
    Poor Francois Delecour got the first Malcom Special of 2014 - stopped about what 8 Km in to the first stage

Liked 19 Times in 12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by COD
    If Wilson wants results, he will replace Hirvonen with Bouffier at least on tarmac rounds
    As bad as Hirvonen is i dont think Bouffier is better then him - he was almost three minutes behind Hirvonen in Monte last year . Bouffier is just having a bit of luck at the moment - there is a long way to go yet

Liked 11,151 Times in 4,427 Posts

Last year's Monte Carlo was first ever Bouffier's run in a WRC car. He never drove it even in some small national event before. He also lost most of the time when he went off in a snow bank. This year's Monte was his second ever outing with WRC car and first with Fiesta.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 5,554 Times in 2,298 Posts

Malcolm said that want find some way to have Bouffier on more events this season

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira
    Malcolm said that want find some way to have Bouffier on more events this season
    Translates: Hope Bouffier finds mre money fom sponsors

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts

He is doing the second round of the ERC week after next in Latvia. He will drive a DS3 RRC against Lappi in works Skoda, Kajetanowicz in Fiesta R5 and Breen in semi-works 207 S2000.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira
    One imagines that would not be too difficult after Monte Carlo.

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts

[quote=Prisoner Monkeys]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Andre Oliveira":26objowo
    One imagines that would not be too difficult after Monte Carlo.[/quote:26objowo]

M-sport has not been able to find and main sponsor and neither was Prodive for the Mini so I imagine it is nt that easy....