Page 3 of 523 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
    Liked 37 Times in 21 Posts
    In RMC Ott Tänak and Evgeny Novikov are nominated by M-Sport Ford World Rally Team, which has also entered 1994 Monte Carlo winner François Delecour.
    Martin Prokop are entered by the Czech Ford National Team.
    Individual entries have been placed by Matthew Wilson, Henning Solberg and Julien Maurin.

I think the plan is for Solberg and Wilson to form an second "M-Sport Ford World Rally Team"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking
    I think the plan is for Solberg and Wilson to form an second "M-Sport Ford World Rally Team"
    maybe, but leading driver in that team throughout the season will be tänak!

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    There are one M-Sport Ford World Rally team, what is nominated two cars for points.

Tänak is leading driver and Novikov likes the other nominated driver for Monte Carlo and Sweden.

There is not yet another M-Sport affiliated team like we had last year: Munchi's, Ferm, Monster.
    These teams have still a link on the website of M-Sport. Welcome to M-Sport
    Maybe these team later make their announcement to be again a WRC team in 2012.

Ford is for now in with 'only' two teams what can score points. Ford as Manufacturer and M-Sport as WRC team.
    Other drivers (Henning for example) are private-entry and one team-entry (Prokop), they can't score points for teams.

MJW
    If you see I Rally both Henning and Mathew's Monteis in doubt due to sponsors money not coming through, so I guess another Ford team is (was) planned. This I think is the replacement for Stobart.

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MJW
    If you see I Rally both Henning and Mathew's Monteis in doubt due to sponsors money not coming through, so I guess another Ford team is (was) planned. This I think is the replacement for Stobart.
    The new M-Sport Ford WRT with Tänak is the new Stobart M-Sport Ford WRT.

"Replacing the M-Sport Stobart Ford World Rally Team as the WRC’s leading privateer, the M-Sport Ford World Rally Team will be hoping to emulate the successes of its predecessor’s final season and get its own 2012 campaign off to a flying start."
    from: M-Sport look to speed and experience in the Principalirt

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Novikov?! There's no super rally on this event.

Liked 832 Times in 380 Posts
    Henning and Wilson have the same livery on their cars in Monte, so there is/was planned to form a team...

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MJW
    from the covered scheme at Hennings car i saw ,maybe is Samsung or again expert as the front bumper is orange.

Liked 44 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii
    from the covered scheme at Hennings car i saw ,maybe is Samsung or again expert as the front bumper is orange.
    hmmm I see a white bumper on hennings car with black and red wrap on it

Liked 24 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pucky54
    hmmm I see a white bumper on hennings car with black and red wrap on it
    some pictures of wilson/henning cars please.....
    :smokin: "position no good but very enjoy" japaneese driver at end of safari rally