Page 154 of 523 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 5230
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    No-one uses "quotes" for tweets here.
    And I did post the source.
    I know that people just copy paste stuff here, but I'm saying I'd love to see "" signs or the quote tag used on text which isn't their own material. But it may be just me.

And yeah, sorry, you did post the link like everyone should

Liked 9,309 Times in 4,937 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal the 2nd View Post
    I should get a free invite the years I've been supporting when they won nothing !
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 9,309 Times in 4,937 Posts
    "Having won the triple crown of drivers', co-drivers' and manufacturers' titles on home soil at last month’s Dayinsure Wales Rally GB, the team travel to the final round with the aim of getting at least one of its drivers on the podium.

Doing so will add to the top-three finishes it has scored on every round so far this year, making it the only manufacturer to complete this feat three times – the previous clean-sweeps coming in 2009 and 2012."

http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/news/novem...0--12-12-.html
    #M-SPORTER

4. Likes: KiwiWRCfan (18th November 2017)
    Liked 233 Times in 115 Posts
    The performance of the Fiesta reminds me of the 2009 Brown F1 - the team started strongly the season after the big technical regulation changes, but despite winning the title, were massively outdeveloped towards the end of the year by some of the other teams and were way behind the following year. For the sake of the WRC, I really hope this does not happen to M-Sport.

6. Likes: EstWRC (21st November 2017)
    Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickRally View Post
    The performance of the Fiesta reminds me of the 2009 Brown F1 - the team started strongly the season after the big technical regulation changes, but despite winning the title, were massively outdeveloped towards the end of the year by some of the other teams and were way behind the following year. For the sake of the WRC, I really hope this does not happen to M-Sport.
    What happens next year remains to be seen. But it's hard to make the argument they've struggled at all this year. Podium on every round etc. The Brawn team were basically on their knees at the end of that season and narrowly held on.

I think since the Monte the Neuville/Hyundai combination has been the quickest in the championship. That's borne out in the stage win totals. M-Sport did more with less when they built the new Fiesta. So I'm hopeful if they can get a bit of development resource then they will still be in the fight.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

8. Likes: Allez Andruet (21st November 2017)
    Liked 233 Times in 115 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    What happens next year remains to be seen. But it's hard to make the argument they've struggled at all this year. Podium on every round etc. The Brawn team were basically on their knees at the end of that season and narrowly held on.

I think since the Monte the Neuville/Hyundai combination has been the quickest in the championship. That's borne out in the stage win totals. M-Sport did more with less when they built the new Fiesta. So I'm hopeful if they can get a bit of development resource then they will still be in the fight.
    Fair point, I just have the feeling the gap to the Hyundais on pure pace, widened in the last couple of rounds.

10. Likes: cali (21st November 2017),EstWRC (21st November 2017),Simmi (21st November 2017)
    Liked 12,161 Times in 5,215 Posts
    Fair point, I just have the feeling the gap to the Hyundais on pure pace, widened in the last couple of rounds.
    Agreed. And I think you summed it up perfectly in your previous post . Like someone said in the other thread that they didn’t have any updates basically since sardegna.
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

12. Likes: NickRally (21st November 2017)
    Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    Do we know what updates Hyundai were able to bring in during the second half of the year? I think there was some new rear aero on Thierry's car. Did they have anything else?
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    M-Sport without Ogier wouldn't be the same team. Hyundai is obviously quickest but sometimes not. why is that?! only technicians know. Tanak sometimes quicker then 5 times world champ. he progressed a lot with Ogier

Liked 544 Times in 302 Posts
    Well, Brawn was instantly bought by Mercedes and look where they are now, absolutely dominating F1 for four years now. Let’s say Ford invests in M-Sport and they’ll dominate by 2021.

16. Likes: NickRally (21st November 2017)