Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain
    Well, I sort of bought my first one purely by chance rather than the "something different" reason. I was actually looking at MGs (but let's not go there) and they had three Ibizas in the showroom, so I did the deal then, mainly because I was desperate to get rid of the Clio.

So what did Mrs Mark go for?
    SEAT Ibiza! She was desperate to get rid of her 206.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    Yes ,what happened to Daniel,I thought he was a Fiat 500 salesman,then some guy posted a thread about the 500,and every other post was by Daniel.Did he vanish after that ?

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts

Cars

We all have different tastes,and buy what we think will serve us best.I have a Fiesta 1.8 td,a KIA Sorento 2.5 Tdi,and a Merc C.Class 220 tdi,all for different jobs,that I need them for,and they are all reliable,and do all I expect of them,and I truly believe if you look after them,they look after you,and don't break down

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko
    What is the point of an Audi, it's just a VW but you pay more for it
    Actually a VW is a tad older Audi platform that you pay less for, kind of poor guys Audi.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    The reality is that the car brand you choose speaks about your personality - or at least that's what the manufacturers want us to think. People rarely choose a car purely based on objective numbers. It's more about what does driving a KIA vs driving a BMW 'say' about me personally.
    Let's not bring KIA and, for example Hyundai drivers, into it, they are worse than Audi and BMW drivers, something like sleeping snails.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Tamasz
    I notced I started thinking about buying a really small car, like Fiat 500. I wonder if it's rational thinking or just an inverse form of vanity.
    Bad idea.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    To be honest I think they are both nice little cars and my wife would like both. I remember a guy who used to post here (Daniel) used to rave on about his 500 and from what he said it wasn't a bad car at all. I think the new 'Ka' is as trendy but possibly wouldn't hold its value as much due to cult status. I think both cars are primarily aimed towards young women in their marketing and the 500 was the fits serious challenge to the Mini as you could have different colour combo's etc and of course it was a lot cheaper. I think the perception of the 500 over the Ka is that it is a more expensive car although I doubt there a great deal of difference in the price.
    I think it differs in what you get for your money. Fords tend to be less equipped than their rivals, until you spend the cash a bit more. I'm sure our Ford-owning Admin will clarify this.
    You lot still here?!

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    What's the point of any car brand?!
    Most of them are pretty overpriced and Worthless. In this country you can cheat a bit and probably go 80 MPH in some stretches of Interstate highways.
    There are cameras and cops everywhere. all the cities are broke and just can't wait to write a ticket. Actually in this country a v-8 is worthless.
    Detroit keeps pumping out all these idiot cars for the the masses of idiots thinking they are going somewhere in a 500 hp road car. Oh well what do you expect in a country where Ron Paul can get on the ballot and garner 23 % of the vote.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain
    I think it differs in what you get for your money. Fords tend to be less equipped than their rivals, until you spend the cash a bit more. I'm sure our Ford-owning Admin will clarify this.
    Not sure what you mean by that? My car is pretty well equipped tbh, but like any make you can get basic models with hardly any kit.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    But FIAT 500 itself is a 'fashion' brand. If you want a small and cheap car try the Ford Ka, as it's basically the same car as the 500.
    It's only in the past few months that Ford have lowered their list prices to under £10k.

If you want small cheap car then its Korean these days.