Page 81 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexico 2012

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 6789
    Some interesting points, Australia in 2009 had a stone throwing incidence, they were environmentalists who didn't want the WRC in the region. This was the main reason for the event moving to Coffs in 2011. Maybe don't run stage 9 next year if its someone who lives there, if it just spectators or something, then they will just go to another stage.
    Rally Mexico is good and unique rally an must stay in WRC. Noone is protected from idiots. They must catch some of them and put the in jail for a long time - to show to the others that there is no violance without punishment.
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts
    Just received Ramonas newsletter.
    They had problem with the gearbox and was forced to stop. But they will restart...
    www.Rallyfoto.se
    www.facebook.com/rallyfoto.se

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Micke_VOC
    Time-schedule for us in Europe. ( GMT +1)

[...]

Sunday:
    16:30 - SS21 Super Special 5.
    17:33 - SS22 Guanajuatito.
    19:06 - SS23 Derramadero.
    20:18 - SS24 VW Power Stage.
    So, about 6 hours to wait...

It's a pity we don't have any real fights left for today, but maybe something interesting will happen. Though not, I hope, because of spectators!

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tfp
    These people should be banned from spectating
    No, the rally should be dropped with the calendar with immediately! Utterly disgraceful!

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyc85
    No, the rally should be dropped with the calendar with immediately! Utterly disgraceful!
    If we are to drop events from calendar after incidents like in Mexico there would not be many left...
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Allyc85
    When I want a few pointless rallies that i dont like (for example Finland, Sweden, Germany, GB, Spain, Portugal, Sardegna, Monte Carlo , Greece and France) out from WRC, then I am going to hire a few idiots to throw a few stones on the stages of those rallies and we have 10 empty slots for the calendar. Cool! :-P
    Guys, you cannot give up so easily, especially with one of the best rallies in WRC. And another side. For a hippies or local dudes who does not want WRC on their roads we give a good practice how to get rid of the rally! We should not run from the problems (problems tend to run with us), we must handle the problem.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuford
    When I want a few pointless rallies that i dont like (for example Finland, Sweden, Germany, GB, Spain, Portugal, Sardegna, Monte Carlo , Greece and France) out from WRC, then I am going to hire a few idiots to throw a few stones on the stages of those rallies and we have 10 empty slots for the calendar. Cool!
    Why dont you come and try throwing stones here, lets see what happens? My guess you spend a long time at intensive care.
    I think its much about rally cultural differenses why thiskind of stuff happens, thats why im against to take WRC rounds to places where the organiser, marchals and the spectators have no clue what it is about, and how dangerouse it is already without putting boulders on the road or throwing stones and other things on cars.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 23 Times in 17 Posts
    Becs Williams said on her fb that there was a thunderstorm with power outages over night. That could make it interesting if the roads are wet

Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    Why dont you come and try throwing stones here, lets see what happens? My guess you spend a long time at intensive care.
    I think its much about rally cultural differenses why thiskind of stuff happens, thats why im against to take WRC rounds to places where the organiser, marchals and the spectators have no clue what it is about, and how dangerouse it is already without putting boulders on the road or throwing stones and other things on cars.
    You can always find a place in the stage where noone cannot see you for sure. If you have bad intention, you find the way. But of course, it is harder in Finland. But to reach to that culture level you have to grow it somehow. Nothing just comes from nothing. If they can get thos bad guys in Mexico and put them in jail then everybody know what happens and react accordingly.