• Good

1 25.00%
  • Average

2 50.00%
  • Bad

1 25.00%
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Formula 1 anyone

Hi guys, I have written a blog with quite a few articles on Formula One. Feel free to check out below link
    Formula 1 Blog : Thoughts of an Enthusiast

Here i have written articles from a different perspective when compared to what you generally get a dose of.

PLease do give me your feedback

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sdutt
    Hi guys, I have written a blog with quite a few articles on Formula One. Feel free to check out below link
    Formula 1 Blog : Thoughts of an Enthusiast

Here i have written articles from a different perspective when compared to what you generally get a dose of.

PLease do give me your feedback
    I don't know what different perspective you mean, it certainly was not the funny one nor the entertaining one nor the intellectually stimulating perspective.

Actually, next time you try to promote your s***** blog, have someone proof-read it first, it will save you from the embarrassment.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    First of all, thank you for your feedback.
    From it i can understand that you weren't happy with the articles, and i never promised a funny nor entertaining one either. When i say different perspective, its only that my approach to these articles have been different, and its not been copied and pasted from anywhere either (other than images). I understand my articles are not as well developed nor detailed as F1 aficionados would like, but coming from a country where F1 is still developing, i have tried to keep it as simple as possible .

PS: Never get abusive when reviewing anyone's article, it reduces the value of your feedback