Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    What? No poor Sutil posts?!
    Judging by the uproar against RedBull in the Buemi & Alguersuari thread, I was expecting to see some support for Sutil, who proved to be a worthy F1 driver unlike the two aforementioned ones.
    Because Sutil wasn't in a hefty development program and has been in F1 for longer.

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Sutil to Williams, Petrov to Caterham, Alguesari to HRT, bye to Trulli, Barrichello and Liuzzi, you saw it here first (or rather this is the first time you have seen the collective rumours all stated in one place by me!)
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Glad that Hulkenburg got the drive as I think he will be a better driver that Sutil. Having said that I feel that Sutil is more worthy of F1 than some others who have drives for next season. Would like him to pick up a drive somewhere but there aren't too many options left.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well deserved for Hulkenberg.
    racing-reference.info/showblog?id=1785
    9 Simple Rules as Suggested by a Nerd

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Stupid decision. The Slasher and Di Resta would have been the correct pairing.
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones
    Nice!

I am hoping Hulkenberg can show some of that promise from 2009.
    And get clearly beaten by his teammate again? I hope so too.
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    IMO a good choice. Paul and Nico are very promising drivers, Sutil IMO is at best a potential Fisichella.
    Paul - yes. Nico - no.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceWizard
    Glad that Hulkenburg got the drive as I think he will be a better driver that Sutil. Having said that I feel that Sutil is more worthy of F1 than some others who have drives for next season. Would like him to pick up a drive somewhere but there aren't too many options left.
    Better than Sutil? Based on what? One lucky pole position? How quickly people forget that Barrichello destroyed him so bad throughout the year, whereas he was not able to do that to Maldonado.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    off topic but important one

according to media reports in INDIA . the owner of force india. vijay mallaya . is in a big financial mess. his airline business is in a debt trap. there were reports that he was planning to sell the f1 team . lets see if FORCE India survives this year
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    Stupid decision. The Slasher and Di Resta would have been the correct pairing.

And get clearly beaten by his teammate again? I hope so too.

Paul - yes. Nico - no.

Better than Sutil? Based on what? One lucky pole position? How quickly people forget that Barrichello destroyed him so bad throughout the year, whereas he was not able to do that to Maldonado.
    Button was soundly by his team mates when he entered F1 and look how his career turned out.