Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Keep Peugeot in the Intercontinental Rally Challenge Championship as a manufacturer

Can we please come together to support this fan page on trying to Keep Peugeot in the Intercontinental Rally Challenge Championship as a manufacturer. It worked for Ford in the WRC.
    Peugeot Sport should be involved in rallying, remember the great times with the 207 S2000 and Kris Meeke when he won the IRC championship in 2009 in San Remo. The IRC is the feeder championship for talented drivers to make a name for themselves and hopefully progress onto the WRC platform.

Please join this group http://www.facebook.com/pages/Keep-P...659031?sk=wall as we all want Peugeot to stay in rallying.

Thank you.

Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    I don't do facebook but I think we don't have to worry too much. It sounds as if Neuville should still be in next year and Peugeot developed the 207 some more which can't be for nothing. Anyhow 2012 will probaby be a holding year for them until the 208 R4T becomes available.

Liked 301 Times in 212 Posts
    Yep Peugeot and rallying won't be over yet, I'm confident

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    all these "lets get together to do this and that" threads are useless...

Facebooks and all the other antisocial network crap manage to give faceless subhumans who use them a fake sence of power that they actually can do things...WAKE UP nothing will happen if we get together.

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    all these "lets get together to do this and that" threads are useless...

Facebooks and all the other antisocial network crap manage to give faceless subhumans who use them a fake sence of power that they actually can do things...WAKE UP nothing will happen if we get together.
    LOL, even governments have been overthrown this year by the use of social media. Also Ford changed their livery, etc.

Getting together in social media has power. Even to an extent that it's scary. Right now in Finland there is this one super market guy who orders nearly every product customers ask in FB and he also donates old food to poor etc etc. His market is the most liked and guy himself is all over the newspapers.

Although I agree with you that this matter is too trivial to gain big popularity. 98% of average Joes haven't even heard about IRC.
    Satakymppi, oikee yks