Page 28 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Also worth mentioning are the new AKK (Finnish ASN) Academy drivers. Andreas Amberg belongs to "the A-team" and junior champ Olli Lahti and Henri Kolsi to "the B-team".

For example in 2010 the AKK academics were Esapekka Lappi, Jukka Korhonen and Mikko Pajunen whom we all pretty much know by now, so let's see what future brings for these youngsters.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 35 Times in 19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex
    Juha Salo is member of Hannu´s Rally Team in teams championship next year, no more Rallifart Finland.
    So, he'll drive an Impreza?
    https://www.facebook.com/GRallynews

Quote Originally Posted by tolis
    So, he'll drive an Impreza?
    No, he'll continue with his Evo X R4.

The more informed, any news or rumours what car will Jaro Kinnunen drive next season? On his webpage there's a piece from November that he'll ditch the Honda and will drive some car not seen before in Finland. That leaves only a few options, if so.

Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
    In Jaro's website was mentioned that they will inform more about the car in December. My guess is that they will do it before Christmas. Not many options for sure.

A new car and a co-driver for Jari Kihlman. Jari changes from older subaru to a brand new group n evo 9. Car is build to international group n spec not to Finnish fir-r spec or R4 spec. New co-driver will be me

We had first tests of the car last Saturday and have to say that it was good fun. More text and some pics in my blog Rally Co-driver: Testing for 2013 season

Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Susiraja
    A new car and a co-driver for Jari Kihlman. Jari changes from older subaru to a brand new group n evo 9.
    Brand new?

atleast 6 years old I think!
    (Evo9 was produced 2006-2007)
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Brand new?

atleast 6 years old I think!
    (Evo9 was produced 2006-2007)
    My phrasing was maybe a bit inaccurate. The car is brand new in a sense that it has been built to a new chassis which has never been in use either on public roads or in rallying. The same goes for all the mechanical bits: engine, gearbox, axles, electrics and so on. So in my eyes brand new even though the chassis came out of production line already some time ago.

I had the same feeling when seeing the evo as I had last year with the 3 rallies old Fiesta R2. Everything is so clean and unscrathed that it's almost a shame to take the cars to the stages. But cars like to be driven after all and trying not to scratch the rims on kerbs is for other kind of car enthusiasts

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    -there is still 3x S2000 Fiesta in printsport garage, so who will drive Even-rallys car?
    I've heard that Printsport has bought that EPL's old car so now they got two of those+Hämäläinen's car...

Liked 97 Times in 46 Posts
    Where I can find the list of drivers who are participating to Finnish rally championship 2013?

For F-Cup it can be found from here: Yhteenveto | F-Cup - F-Cup rallisarjan virallinen sivusto 64 drivers currently, but the biggest names are still missing from the list.