Hello to all the rally fans of this forum!

As last year, above all in private, here, in the main important Italian rally forum, and also in my website I received a lot of requests of logistic information about the Rally d'Italia - Sardegna,
me and my best friend thought to answer everybody this year with a more complete work: a little but very specific guide with addresses, descriptions and maps of some good and useful residences, B&Bs, campings, restaurants, pizzerias, bars and pubs.

As we are from Olbia, we know who can offer quality and at the same time reasonable prices, and sometimes discounts or particular conditions for people coming for the rally, like the residence we found will do, so we selected them thinking about the different needs that a person coming from abroad can have.

The guide will be on line and downloadable, also in English, on my website starting from the beginning of April. I'll keep you updated about it.

Hoping to having done something useful, we'll wait for you next May along the Sardinian special stages, now on line in the official rally website in their final version.

Davide.