Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by I am evil Homer
    I was going agree with the OP then realised he'd actually suggested swapping DiResta for Hulkenberg...Paul may have made some silly mistakes but Nico is certainly not a 'better' option, it would be swapping like-for-like.

I find the Sutil situation pretty amazing...he's always been a super solid driver, with occassional glimpses of something better. Really don't see how FI will find a better driver.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Force India: I think people who are comparing di Resta's points with Sutil's forget that di Resta was a rookie this season while how many years had Sutil had to learn F1 and be comfortable with the car and the team? Don't get me wrong, Sutil had a very strong finish to the season, he's a solid driver. But he is solid like Nick Heidfeld, where as both Hulk and di Resta have the potential to be more.

Lotus: I really think Senna has done enough to deserve another chance. He was slotted in at the middle of the season, without knowing the car or doing any testing, and he has performed reasonably well. A pairing of Grosjean-Senna will be interesting, if a bit lacking in the experience department.

Williams: I have similar feelings towards Maldonado. Yes he didn't set the world on fire, but again, this was his rookie year, and he performed very well in the second half of the season against a driver who is a known quality. He deserves his seat. As for his team mate, as much as I would like to see Kimi there, it's probably not going to happen. They will probably find a good solid driver in Sutil.

Toro Rosso, who knows. They are so close. But I think one of the Toro Rosso drivers need to be put aside, and again, I think between the two, it's Alguersuari with the higher potential. I would like to see him partnered with Ricciardo next year.
    Iceman: Adjective 1)Rapid, swift 2)Nickname of Kimi-Matias Räikkönen, a legendary Formula 1 driver