Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Exclamation Accident-Spot the hazards

Hello In the url accompanying this post,can some please identify what caused the Blue race car to leave the circuit and there is a hazard which possibly caused harm to a third party so clearly the race organisers had not followed the correct procedures,so can you tell me what that is? When replying pl state your status I.E Enthuast or any expertise in Motorsport Thankyou very much Daniel Eady

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Umm, what URL?
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This was more than ten years ago...?

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    This thread should be locked ASAP. But the actual story here is incredibly sad. Ten years ago Daniel Eady (the OP) and Steve Bell were involved in a Mini accident at Silverstone. Whilst Dan survived, albeit in a coma for some time, tragically Steve died of his injuries the same day. The accident was not caught on camera, and nor have any photos surfaced showing exactly what happened in this accident. Dan (or at the very least someone purporting to be Dan has been posting on numerous forums (Ten Tenths a couple of years ago, the thread was deleted), looking for answers for years and years now, looking for the reason behind the accident. I don't whether it's looking for absolution for his involvement, just looking for an explanation, looking for someone to blame, I have no idea, and his sort of thread is only going to lead to trouble.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!