Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolton Midnight
    ArrowsFA1 and henners88 like this.

So it is okay to post idiotic stuff as long as you are part of the clique is it?

Deal with the facts not personalities or just supporting your bum chums.

I want someone to justify the public sector's stance that they are allworth what they are paid and essential to the nation rather than jealously prattling on about the CEO of Vodafone.

If you can't then safe to say you know I am right.
    If you could see past that chip on your shoulder, and bother reading my posts in the past, you might possibly deduce that I am usually critical of the public sector and usually at odds with members such as Dave, Arrows Ben etc on these types of debates. In fact, I am usually the token right wing, Daily Mail reading voice of reason on these hallowed boards

However, the way you vociferously attack others views and make emotive statements that are impossible to substantiate (i.e. 'prove ALL workers are worth what they are paid'), means that it's impossible to save threads or pull them back to the facts and debate them with logic, reason and dare I say it; respect?

It's just playground stuff isn't it?

I won't address your point about my alleged sexual relationship with these members any further other than to suggest we don't sink further than where we are already. If anything undermines your arguments further than you have already, it's comments like this.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    No more dribble, show me you do have an opinion on the subject and aren't just trolling.
    I can't be bothered, I'm afraid. Go ahead and take that as some sort of victory if you so wish, but I'm done for today.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    it's impossible to save threads or pull them back to the facts and debate them with logic, reason and dare I say it; respect?
    If I state my opinion, then it is up to the others to prove it wrong if they can with facts, constantly just demanding links from the Guardian to show what I think is so is pointless, but the norm it would appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave B
    I'm done for today.
    Not just today, you were finished from the start

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If I state my opinion, then it is up to the others to prove it wrong if they can with facts, constantly just demanding links from the Guardian to show what I think is so is pointless, but the norm it would appear.
    OK, fair enough. BUT, if you could reduce your posts to thus:

What benefit does peace studies give to the taxpayer funding it?

Justify why public sector types should strike re pension plans despite having far better pensions than those who pay their wages.
    Then I think we might get some interesting debate on here.

For the record, I agree with your questions (albeit rather abridged) and would like to see a response but unless it's done without all the rest of the nonsense, then we wont get anywhere.

I would like to understand why the public sector workers feel the need to strike while the economy is in such a mess and people in the public sector are suffering so badly. Where is the money coming from and who is going to suffer?

Also, as has been announced, Universities are cutting out a lot of what I would call 'wishy-washy' courses. Does anyone think this is a negative move and why?

Who knows, we might get this thread back on course even now

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    I doubt it, have tried that in the past, it didn't work.

Just lots of 'prove it with a link not from Telegraph, Conservatives, TPA, Daily Wail etc - well anything other than the Guardian' crap. I've already posted link after link re the imbalance of public sector pensions and nobody has attempted to comment on the facts just the usual drivel from the trolls/clique.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    BBC News - Kent County Council boss leaves with £400,000

utter madness

Clarkson has the right idea

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    BBC News - Kent County Council boss leaves with £400,000

utter madness

Clarkson has the right idea
    Oh well, the potholes near me wont get sorted for a bit longer then!!!!
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    They wouldn't be fixing potholes anyhow, too busy check the diversity of their over paid and under worked work force to be wasting time fixing roads, emptying bins and the like.

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    ...over paid and under worked work force...
    Please provide us with factual evidence to back up this claim.
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Yet more slaver

Okay, fuzzy felt version for the hard of understanding

What benefit does peace studies give to the taxpayer funding it?

And yet again, for the hard of understanding

Justify why public sector types should strike re pension plans despite having far better pensions than those who pay their wages.

No more dribble, show me you do have an opinion on the subject and aren't just trolling.
    How can your poorly punctuated, badly spelt rants be classed as anything other than 'dribble'? Forgive me for saying so, but the contributions of numerous non-native English speakers on these forums are more eloquent than your own.

Come to that, I find it extremely hard, given the standards of English you display on here, to imagine how someone such as yourself could make a decent contribution to the world of work in any way, yet on you go with the notion that all who work in the public sector are automatically inferior. Quite ironic.