Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Why not Barrichello to Caterham to replace Trulli. Ok, they're both old but at least Rubens still seems interested and motivated.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS
    Why not Barrichello to Caterham to replace Trulli. Ok, they're both old but at least Rubens still seems interested and motivated.
    Yes it is time to stick a fork in these two _ They are done
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Trulli certainly had some (performance) problems during 2011, but I think it is a bit unfair to consider him unmotivated and disinterested without knowing his personality. If anything, his endless complaints about powersteering indicate that he is still motivated and wants to push for improvement in the team. I don't see the benefit of replacing Trulli with Barrichello. Besides all, Gascoyne rates Trulli's feedback very highly.

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I see that van der Garde got the Caterham reserve seat - surely this means that either the deal with Petrov has fallen through, or that he's going to be slotted right into Trulli's seat for the first race...

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Katz
    I see that van der Garde got the Caterham reserve seat - surely this means that either the deal with Petrov has fallen through, or that he's going to be slotted right into Trulli's seat for the first race...
    Caterham are the only team who have not confirmed their test line up for next week. There were also no stickers with the driver names on the launch car.

Announcement on Monday?

Failing that I guess Petrov will end up as Marussia reserve with Friday driving and guaranteed race seat for 2013.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Caterham are the only team who have not confirmed their test line up for next week. There were also no stickers with the driver names on the launch car.

Announcement on Monday?

Failing that I guess Petrov will end up as Marussia reserve with Friday driving and guaranteed race seat for 2013.
    I don't know why Marussia didn't go with him to start off with. He's no worse than Pic, probably a bit better actually, and loads more cash and would be a Russian driver at a Russian team. He was clearly going to lose his Lotus seat by that point.