Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 13 Times in 7 Posts
    Well said Luke. And M- Sport should be dealt with too for telling the driver involved he should of drove head on into him :S

Joe
    The only way on a leaderboard is up.....until you crash!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomski
    Another thing to bear in mind is that most GPS based vehicle tracking systems arn't accurate enough to tell which side of a road the vehilce is on.
    True but they are accurate enough to tell the direction.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I agree with 306 Cosworth that incidents like this - if it is one at all - must be regarded as a serious violation, especially to the sport itself. It is very important that drivers keep speedlimits etc. because they are our "window" to the world. It is important that people not interested in rallying only have good things to say abt rallydrivers behaviour on publich roads.

The sport as a whole will face serious threats in the future due to environmental issues; lets not add further weight to that burden.
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, we now know that Frankschwimm or what ever he is called it a plonker.

The accident happened on the public highway or the police wouldnt be involved. Its entirely possible that the crews would encountere each other going in the opposite direction due to the location on the stages. Due to your half arsed comment about driving on the left though, i guess you probably think we all live on a little island called Ingerland.

Take the time to look at the thread on the other forum and you'll see it isnt simply a wind up!
    Mull Car Club
    Sandy Loynd - Tob 11

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 306 Cosworth
    Mikko should be banned from competing or have a very heavy fine imposed on him by the FIA! This is just crazy what he did and not even bothering to stop, i'm just glad he crashed out after SS1! Serves the bugger right

P.S There are some very stupid people commenting on this thread, read the british rally forum thread and it will all become clear. Don't type **** you don't know anything about!
    No one can blame Ford and Mikko! Do yuo have any prove? No. So don't say he's guilty!
    Martin Holmes about Sebastien Loeb: "Misery is being beaten when you just can't understand why".

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by White Sauron
    No one can blame Ford and Mikko! Do yuo have any prove? No. So don't say he's guilty!
    Ok so your saying that a privateer competitor on WRGb deliberatley rolled their Recce car and blamed it on Ford and Mikko? Get with it
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    why dont you guys just wait for what happens after hearings...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    miksu, go look at the other thread. Witness statements have been given if i remember correctly
    Mull Car Club
    Sandy Loynd - Tob 11

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by imull
    Witness statements have been given if i remember correctly
    Isnt everything ok then, whats all the fuss, if things goes forward???
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Haiving now read the full contents of the other forum, I think the best thing we should all do is STOP acting as judge & jury when none of us has all the facts, that's the job of the Police, CPS and if required a court.

Let justice be done!
    I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.