Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    Frank your an idiot end of.
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankenSchwinn
    p.s. dune, in your signature, it's spelled "believe"

thank you frank, what would i do without you, all i wanted was a bit of politness and yes we are sorry about it it, and here are our insurance details, which i still have yet to receive, i would have never been seen or heard from again. so if i have caused you upset or loss of sleep i do apologise, but i just want good old fashioned justice.
    The future is for the people that believe in the beauty of their dreams

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankenSchwinn
    hey kids, frank is here!

look a**hats, first off, the "wrong side of the road" thing is a fawking joke. you need help for thinking otherwise.
    the comment about trying to get money out of ford is based on the fact that this "incident" concerned a driver, not a team. the only person who would be in trouble would be mikko, not his co-driver, not his team, not his car, not his mechanics, not his agent etc. i understand that the driver went to try to talk to wilson because malcom could have grabbed mikko by the colar and spanked him, but putting the blame on the team is nonsense. and understand that he told the driver to piss off simply because he probably gets this kind of talk every rally.
    i agree with the don when he says that it's strange behavior even for a rally driver, and especially for a finnish driver. they might have caused the accident but i bet they didnt know about it, they probably just thought that the big ol' car went to the side of the road and that was that. plus, it is mentioned above that the driver also had to avoid marcus who was behind mikko. and so, after avoiding marcus he decided to take it to the field and flip it? i wouldnt know. and it's not a sensitive matter because there werent any moms or children or old people in the car and if it were my family they would have found mikko or his agent and talked to them instead of a public forum or media or whatever. if there was denial and i had witnesses i would have taken it to court, a real court. not some strange fictitious reality that is the internet and the "forums". and damage to the car only is hardly a reason for imprisonment. now, i dont blame the drivers if it was some other people who put it out to the forums instead of them, but they could have it taken off and kept that way with the push of a button. and that is why i will not give respect to these kinds of alegations and attacks on a forum.

i feed on your bashing me, the more you do it, the stronger i get. so keep it going boys! haha
    Dickhead, get your facts right.

When someone is on the public road, they are a member of public. regardless of whether they are there for a rally or not.

Also, the matter has been raised with Ford and Mikko himself before it was ever raised on a forum, if they don't want to deal with it discretely then it deserves to be brought to public attention.

Save this forum for people who actually know something about the subjects being discussed instead of spouting random crap because you think your funny

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    306, you're worth answering too.

dune, i dont know what you are trying to say with all these comas but, i guess it's not some nice comments about me. who cares really?! i showed you why i think that this one sided thing seems strange and crazy. i've put forth some arguments that i concider to be decent and i was waiting for a rebutal. i am still waiting and also waiting for clarification on some facts, like why attack the team. true, i dont have access to the british rally site and me too, i cannot register with a hotmail account, so there might be more there that would "enlighten" my dumbass. so i guess i am helpless and you should put one of these smilies with the eyes rolling and then the one where you shoot me or bash on my face, i dont care.
    i hope you do get your good old fashion justice and get their head chopped off!
    I am Yahya the Infinite. <-search it

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dune
    but i just want good old fashioned justice.
    And that justice is not given on forums like this as you surely know it. Why don't you let the police and other authorities to take care of it as they are already aware about this case?
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJippo
    And that justice is not given on forums like this as you surely know it. Why don't you let the police and other authorities to take care of it as they are already aware about this case?
    I think you will notice that Dune did not start this discussion on this forum, he is merely replying to a subject which directly involves him.

I'm sure anyone would do the same.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    If it was me I'd leave details off the internet. I'm sure Ford are reading this thread right now and picking out any weaknesses in the argument now.

I think Dune should seriously consider asking for this thread to be deleted for his own good.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    If it was me I'd leave details off the internet. I'm sure Ford are reading this thread right now and picking out any weaknesses in the argument now.

I think Dune should seriously consider asking for this thread to be deleted for his own good.
    I'm pretty sure they wont be.

Why should dune ask for the thread to be removed when he was the victim and the one who was run off the road (i'm sure 6 witnesses wouldnt be making it up?)

As olisykes said, it wasn't dune who started this thread, and as it actually involves him i think he's more than within his rights to reply

I thought people would be more sympathetic towards his situation than this.

I think all has been said that needs to be on here, so lets just wait and see what happens, rather than just trying to stir the sh*t and cause trouble (not aimed at you Daniel)

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pauldrew
    I'm pretty sure they wont be.

Why should dune ask for the thread to be removed when he was the victim and the one who was run off the road (i'm sure 6 witnesses wouldnt be making it up?)

As olisykes said, it wasn't dune who started this thread, and as it actually involves him i think he's more than within his rights to reply

I thought people would be more sympathetic towards his situation than this.

I think all has been said that needs to be on here, so lets just wait and see what happens, rather than just trying to stir the sh*t and cause trouble (not aimed at you Daniel)

What I mean is that the less is said about this in public the better for Wayne

Of course Wayne is perfectly within his rights to reply to this thread but I think he's better off not doing so. But that's only my opinion
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There are no "weaknesses" in Dune's arguement because eveything that he has said has been 100% accurate.

People need to realise that this isn't aimed at Ford for the sake of it. It is aimed at them because it was their driver - if it happened to be a privateer who was driving towards him in the middle of the road, then Dune would still be taking the same action against them.

It's sad that a clubman privateer gets so little support on an open rally forum...