Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by i_max2k2
    I dint think you would pretend to be so naive with all your statics, MS had 5 dnf's vs barbie's 2. Well lets see how YOUR greatest ever Kimi does when he comes back, although I did like him when he was there, and he is stil in his early 30's. I doubt if you went in your 40's in F1 you wouldn't win it
    Don't wanna be a spelling Nazi, but WTF are statics? Am I electrically charging this forum or what?

Call people naive and then forget that 2 of those 5 DNFs are brain farts resulting in collisions, 2 car failures, and one Petrov failure. Compared to that, Rosberg has one racing incident and one Liuzzi failure at Monza. So now the "greatest ever" is not only slower than Barbie, but also more accident prone and inconsistent. How many times has he tangled with other drivers and had stupid incidents in the last two years?

As for Kimi, I like him as a driver, but never said he's the greatest ever. But I'm guessing with his active WRC experience behind him, he should do better than Cheatmacher.

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRaiden
    Don't wanna be a spelling Nazi, but WTF are statics? Am I electrically charging this forum or what?

Call people naive and then forget that 2 of those 5 DNFs are brain farts resulting in collisions, 2 car failures, and one Petrov failure. Compared to that, Rosberg has one racing incident and one Liuzzi failure at Monza. So now the "greatest ever" is not only slower than Barbie, but also more accident prone and inconsistent. How many times has he tangled with other drivers and had stupid incidents in the last two years?

As for Kimi, I like him as a driver, but never said he's the greatest ever. But I'm guessing with his active WRC experience behind him, he should do better than Cheatmacher.
    As I have said in other threads, Nico is in the prime of his life, The Shoe is not. If some 42 year old was within a few meters of me in a 100 meter sprint race, I would be ferking embarrassed. Nico should be too, cause he should be running circles around the pensioner, but he aint!
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    As I have said in other threads, Nico is in the prime of his life, The Shoe is not. If some 42 year old was within a few meters of me in a 100 meter sprint race, I would be ferking embarrassed. Nico should be too, cause he should be running circles around the pensioner, but he aint!
    Ah yes, the age excuse comes up again whenever he's not doing well. The 1993 Indy Car field must be really amazingly crap if two "pensioners" like Mansell and Fittipaldi (47) finished first and second. Also, I'd like to know which world you're living in where a 42 year old guy is considered a pensioner. WTF?

Like I have said in other threads, if MS is doing bad, conveniently choose between age and time away from F1. If he accidentally does well in a race, then it's "ZOMG, Holy Sauerkrautilicious crap Batman! The guy is superhuman! I love schumi, goo. His chin so sexy."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hang on a minute???

Now Nico should be disgusted with himself for 'only' beating the Shooooo.

Them goal posts 'aint just shifting, they're fading in and out of an alternative reality!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRaiden
    Ah yes, the age excuse comes up again whenever he's not doing well. The 1993 Indy Car field must be really amazingly crap if two "pensioners" like Mansell and Fittipaldi (47) finished first and second. Also, I'd like to know which world you're living in where a 42 year old guy is considered a pensioner. WTF?

Like I have said in other threads, if MS is doing bad, conveniently choose between age and time away from F1. If he accidentally does well in a race, then it's "ZOMG, Holy Sauerkrautilicious crap Batman! The guy is superhuman! I love schumi, goo. His chin so sexy."

I never said he is not doing well. He's actually doing well keeping up with a highly rated youngster like Nico.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Pre-Brazil, Rosberg has out-qualified Schumacher 15-3. I wonder if this is evidence that MS is still finding it tough getting used to the tyres - something which we were assured wouldn't be a problem with the 2011 Pirellis.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 33 Times in 30 Posts
    There are some nice comparisons here. Hint* (look towards the bottom. Who stands out?)

Formula 1

I bet next season will be even better for him!!
    Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Q: Who has been the top starter in 2011?
    A:
    The top starter is Schumacher, who has gained a total of 34 positions...

Q: Who has gained most positions on the first lap in 2011?
    A:
    In total terms, Schumacher...

Q: Finally, who has done the most overtaking in the races after lap one?
    A: This classification is headed by Sauber’s Sergio Perez and Buemi, both with 82 overtakes. They are followed by McLaren’s Jenson Button (77), Red Bull’s Mark Webber (76), Alguersuari (74) and Schumacher (71).
    I think that's more a reflection on their relatively poor qualifying positions more than anything else. At the other extreme Vettel has hardly overtaken anybody, but nor has he needed to.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    Hang on a minute???

Now Nico should be disgusted with himself for 'only' beating the Shooooo.

Them goal posts 'aint just shifting, they're fading in and out of an alternative reality!!
    This is the thing, it's almost impossible to figure out how well Rosberg is doing because nobody really knows where Schumacher is in terms of performance. If this is indeed the same old Schumacher as before with more experience, then Nico is a superstar. If Schumi is below-par, then obviously Nico isn't as good as we all thought, because he's not beating him by much at all.

Quote Originally Posted by woody2goody
    This is the thing, it's almost impossible to figure out how well Rosberg is doing because nobody really knows where Schumacher is in terms of performance. If this is indeed the same old Schumacher as before with more experience, then Nico is a superstar. If Schumi is below-par, then obviously Nico isn't as good as we all thought, because he's not beating him by much at all.
    Good point