Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    yes the (#39 last year) #12 Busch car has run the Penske Rental sponsorship. so he has run his own sponsorship in NASCAR
    I stand corrected. Or more to the point, I should have specified NA$CAR Nextel Cup. But I don't see Roger writing any checks (NASCAR in any form, IRL, ALMS, F1, CCWS or swamp buggies) that have seven to eight digits to the left of the decimal point, just to go racing. That is not his M.O. and he has said as much over the years.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Shes sort of like Jr. and Waltrip and needs to concentrate on racing and not modeling/commercials.
    Harvick, do you hate Waltrips in racing or just Michael?

"Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    didn't know I was getting an interview

you know that boogity, boogity, boogity stuff is sort of... never mind :

no just Michael and all of his Napa commercials

I'm somewhat surprised that Penske doesn't have the Barcode on the cars. but in all fairness, its pointless, just like with the Ferrari F1's, we all know what the barcode is so why block it still
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I thought through all this media hype, Danica was the best thing since sliced bread, but still she has no wins and still looks foolish on the track.

Shes sort of like Jr. and Waltrip and needs to concentrate on racing and not modeling/commercials.
    No she's just the most successful woman in open wheel so far and just happens to be good lookin too. BTW "no wins" doesn't constitute failure. But we've been through that.
    Don't take anything I post too seriously folks.
    I'm like a bottle of wine, I get better with age.