Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever
    Pretty damn rare especially these days when the top 6 cars are are so close to each other in performance.
    The other cars are close to Red Bull in performance? Yeah, just as close as Opel Corsa is to Ferrari Enzo.

Driver of the race: Alonso, Button
    Idiot: STEWARDS, Massa (for being stupid with curbs in qualy and in race)
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    I'm glad Garry Walker is so generous and didn't nominate Vettel for donkey of the race for failing to lap the whole field in such a dominant car. :

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Vettel donkey of the race for ruining Webber's strategy
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Vettel - Driver of the Race, with honorable mention of M Schumacher.
    Massa - donkey.
    Formula 1

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    The other cars are close to Red Bull in performance? Yeah, just as close as Opel Corsa is to Ferrari Enzo.

Driver of the race: Alonso, Button
    Idiot: STEWARDS, Massa (for being stupid with curbs in qualy and in race)
    Ya, the red bull is so awesome only vettel can win with it and mclaren has had shown better pace in half the tracks, as well as both drivers being able to win in it. You just can't get over the fact vettel is by far the best F1 driver right now. Get used to it.
    "It" being vettel dominating, not jingoistic bigotry.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    The McLaren seems to have the speed if they concentrate on qualifying and sacrifice speed for the race it seems. Korea was an example of that. If McLaren qualify on their race setup, we see them becoming fastest in the latter part of the race, but the Red Bull seem to handle their tyres better on heavier fuel loads at the beginning and are able to pull out the gap they need. Whether or not the McLarens appear faster in the latter stages is down to them having more grip as they get lighter and the Red Bulls turning down their engines when comfortable, we just don't know.
    Regarding RBR's quickness after the start... I remember, when no refueling was introduced, it was said that the Renault engine was less thirsty than others and that's why teams using that engine would benefit by being especially fast in the beginning of races as they would need to carry less fuel. There hasn't been any mention of this theory recently, but perhaps could be the case?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The driver and donkey of the race was Vettel, cause it's incredibly boring to watch the same driver win time and time again. Thank God the driver is at least a good one, not a mansell with gismos.
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Seb is just romping it at the moment but I think Button edged it for me today. All round the in and out laps he was massive and to only be a couple of seconds behind in a car that is still at least 1/4 a second behind the red bull is amazing.

Massa was my Donkey today. he was not only the sole driver to wreck his car on the Baguettes but repeated the rookie mistake in the race. Turning in on Lewis is symptomatic of the attitude he has this season. He is rapidly turning from one of the most likeable drivers in the field to a joke. However, I think a lot of the reason behind this change is his frustration at having his role as a Lap Dog tattoo'd to his ass.

Lewis also gets a mention for the Donk. Jenson proved what the car can do but Lewis looked like a fart in a trance today. Wish he will get his $hit together soon.

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Driver -Seb, closely followed by Button and Schumacher for me. good job by Alguesari to bring home some more points too.

Donkey - as other thread, Massa for destroying his suspension again on the kerbs that everyone else avoided, and for causing an avoidable accident (the stewards are always right, I've been told enough times this year), Hamilton for being a bit pants in the race and generally looking like a moody teenager at the moment and the Dust for negating the lovely wide track
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Seb, Button and MS, and in that order.

Donkey - Steward who gave massa a penalty, I dont think Massa was a donkey, cause people were saying his was the only car running the weird flexi wing, and that could have caused the suspension to lose strength and eventually brake down.