Thread: rally finland

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

rally finland

hi guys, my 1st post on here and would like to know where is best to go for rally finland with a bit of night life and close to the rally, iaint been ther b4 and would like to be able to do a bit of both,
    thx in advance.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I suggest Jyväskylä as the best place to stay. It's definately good for the rally part (Service park situated there and stages are run pretty close to the city). Haven't experienced the night life there yet but I guess it's pretty good during the rally as that's where the action is

oh, and welcome to the forums!
    Forza Ferrari!
    Michael Schumacher the best F1 driver ever

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks for the reply, notice your from karlstad, if jyvaskyla is as good as karlstad durin the rally then it should be good fun. was there this year and last year. how do you cope with that cold weather

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think it's similar to Karlstad. The cold weather gets to you sometimes, but I guess you get used to it. The worst part is the darkness during the winter though. It's dark when you go to school at 8 in the morning and dark when you finish and go home at 15:30....
    Forza Ferrari!
    Michael Schumacher the best F1 driver ever

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When i was in finland last year they had parties every night in the service park with concerts and such for the fans. it was a pretty good atmosphere! plus Jyväskylä is a student town, so there are plenty of pubs and clubs. i dont remember which club i went into on sunday night (or was it monday morning by that stage?) but from what i can recall, the nightlife was pretty damn good and the rally fans are always out for a good time!

I'm planning on a return trip back there this year, and i'm hoping to find somewhere to stay near the centre of town, because although the place i stayed last year was amazing, it was a bit too far out from the centre of the action.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yep - First time in Finland too - looking forward to it - Can't wait until August!