Page 347 of 747 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397447 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 7466
    Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    I have just had a look at the WRC2 standings after Wales. What a disastrous year it was for Craig Breen! In ERC he was quite easily beaten by Kajto and in WRC2 it was even worse for him. Not a single win and only 9th in the final standings, behind such drivers as Al Kuwari and Protasov... Let's hope 2016 is better for Craig!
    If PSA can fix 208 & DS3 problems..

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldF View Post
    Probably Juha Salo’s new car. His Peugeot 208 T16 is for sale on http://www.rallycarsforsale.net/.
    It is not for Salo, he will continue with 208 R5.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

3. Likes: OldF (17th November 2015),TWRC (16th November 2015)
    Liked 34 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    I have just had a look at the WRC2 standings after Wales. What a disastrous year it was for Craig Breen! In ERC he was quite easily beaten by Kajto and in WRC2 it was even worse for him. Not a single win and only 9th in the final standings, behind such drivers as Al Kuwari and Protasov... Let's hope 2016 is better for Craig!

Final standings:
    http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc-2/results/...37-256---.html

I think that these standings are not correct.
    Al Kuwari should drop one result, as the best 6 count for the final standings.
    www.grally.gr

Liked 313 Times in 137 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartusvuori View Post
    It is not for Salo, he will continue with 208 R5.
    Thanks for the correction. I was almost sure it was for Juha Salo. So his not selling his 208T16 or he’s selling it and getting a new one. Is the Fabia for some other driver or is it for renting?
    “Don’t eat the yellow snow” Frank Zappa

Liked 5,552 Times in 2,296 Posts
    M-Sport's globally successful Ford Fiesta R5 will receive an extensive upgrade from 1 January 2016. The development will bring substantial performance enhancements to what is already a championship-winning vehicle.

Since its debut in the middle of 2013, the Fiesta R5 has become M-Sport's most successful global rally car. With more than 130 cars competing around the globe, the latest Fiesta can boast hundreds of class victories alongside outright wins and championship laurels.

The Fiesta was the first R5 on the market and – despite not receiving a single upgrade in the past two and a half years – remains one of the most competitive having been crowned this year's FIA European Rally Championship winning car in the hands of Kajetan Kajetanowicz.

Now, as M-Sport continues to make strides in development and has evaluated all of the other R5s on the market, the time is right to launch a comprehensive upgrade.

A dedicated team of M-Sport designers and engineers have been assigned to the project and six months of development has resulted in what the team believe to be their most substantial upgrade to date.

With eight allocated homologation jokers still available to use, the first five are solely aimed at increasing engine performance – updating the cylinder head, pistons, inlet and exhaust cam, exhaust manifold and a new clutch/flywheel.

M-Sport engineers have achieved an incredible gain of 32bhp at 4,500rpm and 56 Nm of torque at 4000rpm which represents the single best development step in any engine designed and built by the British firm.

The remaining three jokers will be used for chassis related upgrades which are due to be released in March 2016.

A number of other items are also scheduled for upgrade and M-Sport are currently investigating improvements to the rear aerodynamic device, front bumper, suspension arms, Reiger dampers as well as auxiliary lighting. These upgrades remain in the development phase with a scheduled release towards the end of the first quarter of 2016.

M-Sport Managing Director, Malcolm Wilson OBE, said:

"I am extremely proud of all of the work that has gone into this project. The original Ford Fiesta R5 remains a reliable and competitive package, but these upgrades will see us take that performance to another level. We're constantly developing all of our products, but I have to say that this is the single biggest upgrade we have ever produced; and when you consider how competitive the Fiesta R5 currently is, that really is some achievement!"

Having driven the upgraded Fiesta R5, M-Sport test driver Matthew Wilson, said:

"The increase in power really needs to be experienced to be believed. The original Fiesta R5 was great to drive, but you really feel the upgrades as soon as you get behind the wheel and I have to say that this is the biggest step forward with a competition car that I have ever seen. The extra power of the engine is huge which dramatically improves response and makes it even easier to get the most out of what was already a fantastic product."

7. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (19th November 2015),Rally Power (19th November 2015)

9. Likes: dimviii (19th November 2015)
    Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    Sounds impressive. I guess Skoda are working on upgrades too, but have Peugeot already used their jokers?

Liked 11,150 Times in 4,426 Posts
    I don't know the rules exactly but I think that You can bring major upraged only once per three years and that's exactly now when M-Sport comes with them. The growth of torque is for sure very impressive and the result shall be very similar as the engine of Fabia R5. If they keep good reliability than Fiesta i going to be very fast car!
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

12. Likes: Andre Oliveira (19th November 2015),WRC1 (19th November 2015)
    Liked 340 Times in 171 Posts
    Nicolas Fuchs was testing the Wevers Sport Fabia R5.
    He says that the differences are large in relation to Ford. The Skoda is far more powerful and is easier to drive, he noticed a big difference in the chassis and suspension. He knows that M-Sport will improve the Fiesta and he will wait to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xji...ature=youtu.be

14. Likes: dimviii (19th November 2015)
    Last known chassis (134) to John Powell

16. Likes: vino_93 (21st November 2015)