Page 100 of 109 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1090
    Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Ahh...
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek
    This forum doesn't need xenophobic posts like this. Reported.
    Its typical when the pain of humiliation is unbearable most racists reveal their true self....

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    What the hell guys? Once again these BS-filled comments coming up. It requires some special skill to mix up WW II and WRGB 2011...
    Satakymppi, oikee yks

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    great new on funding for next year. no one seems to care about that lol

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Any more racists comments will result in bans being handed out. No second warnings.

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    This forum doesn't need xenophobic posts like this. Reported.
    Finns are being provoked here no matter what Finnish drivers do - win or lose. Yes - that comment you reported was below the belt, but also from inexperienced forumer who have had his tongue firmly in cheek since post one. However, it seems to be fuel for some certain forumers' strange fantasies to put emotions and thoughts on our minds, of course without any concrete or factual base. Had Mikko Hirvonen won the championship in GB the way it could've happened, I would've felt ashamed for the sport just as any other decent rally fan, be it German, Welsh, French, Czech, Greek or Croatian. But please let me enjoy a bit on Latvala's first and last victory of the season.

Now if you read this between the lines as "tasty finish tears" (sic), I'll just take a break and leave you to it. You don't need me for that.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Teemu, please don't search in my words things I never said. I reacted on one single post which I consider unacceptable. It doesn't matter who wrote it. I really don't care about a flag at someone's name.

If You mean why I don't react same to some other posts on forum, it's probably because authors of them are already on my ignore list and I don't see that.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Teemu, please don't search in my words things I never said. I reacted on one single post which I consider unacceptable. It doesn't matter who wrote it. I really don't care about a flag at someone's name.

If You mean why I don't react same to some other posts on forum, it's probably because authors of them are already on my ignore list and I don't see that.
    Mirek, most of my above post was addressed to all forumers and especially those that keep provoking for something imaginary. I quoted you only because it pictured this particular episode the best. I know you better, as you know, and please don't get offended.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Everything fine, no problem. Let's forget this. There's plenty of things to talk about before next season
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 110 Times in 38 Posts
    I was not surprised when Loeb crashed on the road section , he was driving like a ****ing idiot all saturday on the road sections . We were by a stoplight over a 1 lane bridge and he comes down the outside flat as and near hit a VW the had the right of way.