Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Anyone having trouble watching the quali stream online?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Had to reload it once half way through other than that OK. Good quali session

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Very good qualifying session. Matt Neal getting that crucial pole position. Should be some good racing tomorrow.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Wow, you would never have thought today was the championship decider seeing how dead it is on here!

The races wernt the best and a bit processional, but fair play to Mat Neal on taking this years crown

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I am very happy that Neal won after all the whining from Plato and, of course, because he is a great driver!
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well desrved champion but thought sheddan would of raced neal a bit more he just seemes scared of hitting neal. I see on ph theres the constant bitching about plato.

I think the racing was better further down the field but the camers didn't pick up on it as they were focusing on the front.

Roll on 2012.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Not a patch on the 2009 finale, I think I stopped breathing for most of that race!

Congratulations Neal and Honda, they had the best package this year. I'm looking forward to a bit more action next year, when I hope most teams are going for the same spec of NGTC cars.

Massive plus to see nearly 30 cars on the grid though, the series is far from dead

Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts
    I can't believe a driver as poor as Matt neal is a three time champion.

Daddies help paying off.

Shedden no bottle to not even have a go

The end of a poor season.
    Niente č vero, tutto č permesso

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    What a crap day, I really can't understand why they use that **** layout at Silverstone. Does the Abbey hairpin/Bridge corner track no longer exist? Because it's much better. It was also clearly a turbo track. I'm not complaining that there are tracks which favour one type of engine over the other (because that works both ways) just that we've been to tracks that are far more even and that would've made for a more interesting showdown. As it was Plato was so far behind the Hondas that it was basically sorted in qualy.

Ginetta juniors were great though, some superb racing and just a shame that Gamble sort of spoilt the end
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    The international layout is no more unfortunately, but there is the Silverstone South layout which uses the new pits which would have been a much better circuit to use than yesterdays!

Im guessing that Silverstone want more money for championships to use the new pits as from what ive seen from the BSB there the other week they also used the old garages that get so much criticism.