Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 80 Times in 46 Posts
    has anyone mentioned Nasser yet? He does a very good job, would be a decent no.2 for any team

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nornbugger
    has anyone mentioned nasser yet? He does a very good job, would be a decent no.2 for any team
    looooooooooooooooooooooooool

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii
    Ford 03-04 was a rocket mate.
    Didn't seem to manage to beat the Impreza and Xsara, even in the hands of Duval and Markko.

Quote Originally Posted by Nornbugger
    has anyone mentioned Nasser yet? He does a very good job, would be a decent no.2 for any team
    Agree. Nassir had some terrible luck this season otherwise he'd been fighting for the S-WRC lead.

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tmx
    Didn't seem to manage to beat the Impreza and Xsara, even in the hands of Duval and Markko.

Agree. Nassir had some terrible luck this season otherwise he'd been fighting for the S-WRC lead.
    Focus 03 had reliability issues but was by far the quickest car around at that time. In 2003 Märtin had more SS wins than anyone else, but lost the title cause the car broke down in too many occasions. I don't think he was underrated at any point in his career.

Liked 31 Times in 12 Posts
    About Chris Atkinsson. Yes, he did often good times, but left the road in every rally one or more times. Play hard to do fast times with so many disembarkation. I definitely think he is one of the overrated.

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Focus 03 had reliability issues but was by far the quickest car around at that time. In 2003 Märtin had more SS wins than anyone else, but lost the title cause the car broke down in too many occasions. I don't think he was underrated at any point in his career.
    He was very good with the Ford. But beside Grönholm in Peugeot 307..kind of overrated.

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    +1

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    For me Markko Martin and my favourite has to Mark Higgins what a pitty he never got a shot at a full works car