Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    colin from rsf is a fat pig

Cala a bitch

Cara lisham

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Alister McRae- Got awesome drives with Subaru, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Group N Subaru and now Proton and not not done anything worthwhile with any of them. I am open to rebuttals on his performances in these cars.

Guy Wilks- I like him but I cannot understand what has gone wrong in IRC, JWRC, PWRC and why he couldn't get money for a WRC Subaru. I think there is something in that.

Armin Schwartz- Good guy but only won 1 rally and was in several good cars Toyota, Ford (hyundai, skoda were bad)

Freddy Loix- Good in IRC but didn't do anything in WRC. Maybe he was OK in Sweden in 2003.

Bruno Thiry- similar to Loix

Petter Solberg- Should have defended his 2003 title and won some more rallies. The 2006-7 Subarus were not as bad as 2008 was.

Liked 80 Times in 46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan9
    Alister McRae- Got awesome drives with Subaru, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Group N Subaru and now Proton and not not done anything worthwhile with any of them. I am open to rebuttals on his performances in these cars.
    2 events (Bulldog and RAC) in a Subaru WRC at the end of '98, was doing very well on the RAC till an off in fog, did well against his team mates in his other WRC drives, getting past it now but I think he deserved all the chances he got

I dont like the title of this thread, but if you want to talk about drivers who have had more opportunity than their talent deserves maybe Henning deserves a mention? That said he has gone out and got the sponsors

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan9

Guy Wilks- I like him but I cannot understand what has gone wrong in IRC, JWRC, PWRC and why he couldn't get money for a WRC Subaru. I think there is something in that.

Armin Schwartz- Good guy but only won 1 rally and was in several good cars Toyota, Ford (hyundai, skoda were bad)

Freddy Loix- Good in IRC but didn't do anything in WRC. Maybe he was OK in Sweden in 2003.

Bruno Thiry- similar to Loix

Petter Solberg- Should have defended his 2003 title and won some more rallies. The 2006-7 Subarus were not as bad as 2008 was.

You are putting some very complicated stuff into very simple sentences About Loix - name one number 2 Mitshubishi driver who did well in a Makkinen-oriented team , with Makkinen-developed cars with Makkinen-developed set up ? About Solberg , the last competitive model was the S11 ...

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Burns did well when was mitsu nr2.

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    Burns did well when was mitsu nr2.
    Okay except for him ...

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Have people forgotten when Loix drove the Toyota, both the Celica & Corolla? He put in some very impressive drives. I wouldn't take too much notice of what happened at Mitsubishi, especially after the Safari accident.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Liked what he did in 1998 Acropolis with corolla.