Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juha_Koo
    There's justice in the sport.
    To take is on my most favourite philosophical level, there's no need for justice in sports. Sports are required for exactly the opposite. If there were justice, which I consider equality, in sportJ the whole foundation of sports would crumble. Justice and laws are needed to keep order in everyday life, please remember that, but sports are a vent to live out more primary needs so that we should live well all the other days of weeks bind with the laws. Perhaps I sense a little Loeb antipathy thing here, but he didn't play any role in Marcus' mistakes in Australia 2006 or Ireland 2007, if that's it. Then again for sure, if Ogier could go unleashed to the last two rallies of the season, that would be justified. Then again, we are at our spare time, he is at work.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartusvuori
    To take is on my most favourite philosophical level, there's no need for justice in sports. Sports are required for exactly the opposite. If there were justice, which I consider equality, in sportJ the whole foundation of sports would crumble. Justice and laws are needed to keep order in everyday life, please remember that, but sports are a vent to live out more primary needs so that we should live well all the other days of weeks bind with the laws. Perhaps I sense a little Loeb antipathy thing here, but he didn't play any role in Marcus' mistakes in Australia 2006 or Ireland 2007, if that's it. Then again for sure, if Ogier could go unleashed to the last two rallies of the season, that would be justified. Then again, we are at our spare time, he is at work.
    Haha, yeah. I just wondered will Ogier say his famous words from Germany if he wins the championship. But I have to say, that was an excellent post.
    Satakymppi, oikee yks